• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gregg Valentino EXPELLING THE MYTHS

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i get the feeling you dont like the guy :keke:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i liked that video, although he's still not in my top ten fav bodybuilders of all time :keke:

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The line about fat kids in the gym who think they are power lifters is a classic.

tp_88

tp_88

I love that video.

"You know what powerlifting is? It's an excuse for alot of guys to be fat" :bowroflarms:

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

he may ramble and repeat him self a hundred times but everything was true. nice video

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he may ramble and repeat him self a hundred times but everything was true. nice video

Agreed about the rambling, completely disagree about pretty much any of it being true.

Doing a press before rear delts on shoulder day is "stupid"? please.

P

Pumpin

respect for the facts and the many hours obviously spent in the gym.
none what so ever for the roids or synthol what ever ppl call it.

M

mkerenouf

I liked how he talked about squatting, I wish every quarter squatter realized how much of a puss they are:tiphat:

some ppl literally cannot go past parallel on squats because it hurts their knees..isnt that listening to your body because ur preventing knee injuries and problems..also there is alot of research in rep schemes and amount of sets that is optimal for muscle growth...however i do agree everyone is different anatomically and what may work for someone may not work the same way as someone else

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha he is fucking funny and honest, he aint gonna sugarcoat shit how many pros will tell you they dont take anything, that they dont touch roids, bullshit! everyone is just mad at this guy for being honest and wanting to break a record which was to have the worlds biggest arms and he did it, so get over it alot of bodybuilders use synthol also he just abused it big fucking deal

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha he is fucking funny and honest, he aint gonna sugarcoat shit how many pros will tell you they dont take anything, that they dont touch roids, bullshit! everyone is just mad at this guy for being honest and wanting to break a record which was to have the worlds biggest arms and he did it, so get over it alot of bodybuilders use synthol also he just abused it big fucking deal

synthol arms, and aynthol anything dosnt count as the worlds largest arms/legs, delts, whatever.

anyone can inject that shit all day for a year and then suddenly have the worlds biggest anything without even having to lift a weight.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I thought the only thing Valentino expelled was hot air?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
synthol arms, and aynthol anything dosnt count as the worlds largest arms/legs, delts, whatever.

anyone can inject that shit all day for a year and then suddenly have the worlds biggest anything without even having to lift a weight.
so he didnt come out on ripleys believe it or not with record breaking arms??

skid9832004

skid9832004

some ppl literally cannot go past parallel on squats because it hurts their knees..isnt that listening to your body because ur preventing knee injuries and problems..also there is alot of research in rep schemes and amount of sets that is optimal for muscle growth...however i do agree everyone is different anatomically and what may work for someone may not work the same way as someone else

True, some cant go past parrallel or parallel for that matter But most that claim this mistake the squatting pain for knee pain when they really just cant take the pain of leg day. Im a good example i finally went to the doctor because for years i had knee pain before i started working out only to find out that both my knees were offset from the place where they were supposed to be and the doctor said work them out to build up the muscle to correct them. So i started working them out squatting and leg pressing and i now have no knee pain so many who claim this just cant hack it.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so he didnt come out on ripleys believe it or not with record breaking arms??

Ripley's Beleive It Or Not... :weaksuace:

oh he might have the biggest Synthol arms, but they arnt real arms. synthol only fools the completely naieve.
you could even pass off that 800pound obese man as having the worlds largest pecs and legs, but really, thats not impressive.
synthol is basicly injectable fat. niether is impressive

the effort of Tom Platz is really underscored if you have some 800pound lard ass claiming to have the biggest legs in the world.

P

Painispleasure

in a way yes. but for someone to go on talk shows and support and spread propaganda like this is bad for the sport. not to mention his dumbass special of "the man who's arms exploded" every idoit who talks to me about this now thinks steroids are the cause of this and bodybuilders are just mental cases. he's a fucking piece of shit and needs to stay the hell away from our sport.

My trainer feels the same exact way and said exactly that to me, I get your argument but hes also straight forward doesnt bs and extremely educated he is obviously a little nuts for going to that extreme but watch this video and he talks about it

Last edited by a moderator:
tp_88

tp_88

Right at the beginning: "I trained 23 years without steroids...":jerkoff1:
Valentino-ish to English-dictionary below:

Steroids = Synthol
Supplements = Steroids

R

russmals

He is abrasive as hell but very insightful.

warpig

warpig

Great Vid Pain!

He did make some valid points, eventhough he sets a bad image for bodybuilding