• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gun-toting bodybuilder blasted in head by South Africa police after shouting 'shoot me! shoot me!'

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

A body builder is fighting for his life in hospital after being shot in the head at point blank range by a police officer after taunting him and yelling: 'Shoot me! Shoot me!'

Father-of-two Len Cloete, 54, had been confronted by at least four armed officers at a holiday lodge in Muldersdrift, Gauteng, South Africa, after a bitter altercation with staff.

Police sources say he had been asked to leave with a full refund but refused, before becoming enraged by the arrival of the South African Police.

In a video Mr Cloete – who owns the Vo2 Max Fitness Centre in Rietvleirand in Pretoria – is seen in his underwear confronting cops who asked him to pack up and leave.

The gym owner then walks away from the officers and says to a woman believed to be his wife: 'Where is my gun?', before being heard cocking the weapon.

A female police officer can be heard saying: 'Now you are playing dangerous'.

He shouts back at her: 'Whose playing dangerous? You f*****g cowards. Come on!'

He shows the four armed cops his gun and looks to point it at them and says angrily: 'Come on you f*****g a******s.

'The problem is I know how to use this f*****g thing'.

Wife Chantal can be heard shouting: 'Guys you are supposed to protect us, really'.

Mr Cloete goads: 'These guys? These guys? I am ashamed of you I am sorry to say.'

He then grabs the female officer's gun and disarms her as he shouts angrily: 'I'm not asking how if or when or what, take that gun, shoot me, shoot me!'

Bodybuilding News Source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TalkAdmin
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Cops did what they had to do to. He threatened the use of deadly physical force and had the means to execute it. Bye, bye, dick bag.

Reactions: TalkAdmin and ArnoldS
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cops did what they had to do to. He threatened the use of deadly physical force and had the means to execute it. Bye, bye, dick bag.
Yeah man, they were being nice and just gave him his wish. lol He had it coming for sure.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
You grab a cops gun and you are basically commiting suicide. This guy definitely deserved what he got.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk