• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

haha

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
thats not what i meant in that quote, either you or tech said "parents can just not give their children money so they wont buy drugs, or monitor their spendings"(something like that) so i said thats when kids would do anything to get drugs which will result to stealing, whether its from their parents or strangers.
couldn't the same be said for anything? videos games, alcohol, clothes, etc. I guess if you raise a piece of shit child and they steal to get what they want, then it's the parents fault. so if their kid starts stealing money to buy drugs, it's their own fault and it's their responsibility to fix the situation.

parenting. :wutyousay:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a kid can ask his parents for money for clothes and video games, im sure he/she can get it, or can go with them to buy it(that seems a little better and safer) they arent gonna give them money for crack

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not every person who uses drugs gets addicted. not everyone abuses them. not everyone steals money to get drugs. not everyone would immediately start smoking crack, meth, heroin, pcp, if they were made legal.

I've done drugs. I've never stolen money. I've never killed anyone. I've never hurt anyone. I've never smoked crack. (nor do I have any desire to)

:wutyousay:

this is an example of extreme right wing thinking. i understand what you're saying, but everyone is not like you tech and using yourself is a pretty poor example. not everyone is as smart, nor do they make as good decisions as you do, nor do they have the morals you do. a free human being should be able to make decisions for themselves, i agree. but that only goes so far. not everyone would....but use would go up. i'm baffled that anyone can really even question that. it's akin to steroids being illegal. countless high school friends of mine wanted to use and abuse steroids, but they had no means of obtaining them. that is where the law works. a person who is hell bent on obtaining something is going to get it, but most potential users aren't hell bent on it, they just want to try it. you make it legal....there you go.

i've come to the conclusion that most intelligent people that are for the legalization of drugs have never lived nor experienced nor worked in a poverty stricken area. these people are not who you want to give open access to narcotics to. it would not be pretty.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a kid can ask his parents for money for clothes and video games, im sure he/she can get it, or can go with them to buy it(that seems a little better and safer) they arent gonna give them money for crack

broofles

i smoked crack and pcp already, nothing wrong with it

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
it's not the governments responsibility to be your mommmy and daddy.

if some foolish teenagers want to go and use steroids with no knowledge of how to properly do so, then they and their parents should have to deal with the consequences.

if some kid gets on a motorcyle and drives into oncoming traffic at 150mph, should we make motorcyles illegal just because that kid didn't know how to properly use one?

ignorance isn't an excuse to make everything illegal.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's not the governments responsibility to be your mommmy and daddy.

if some foolish teenagers want to go and use steroids with no knowledge of how to properly do so, then they and their parents should have to deal with the consequences.

if some kid gets on a motorcyle and drives into oncoming traffic at 150mph, should we make motorcyles illegal just because that kid didn't know how to properly use one?

ignorance isn't an excuse to make everything illegal.

it's not the governments job to be your mommy and daddy. but it is their job to provide laws that are conducsive to a safe society. drug use isn't from ignorance as you think it is. it comes from experimentation that may or may not lead to addiction. you make it that much easier if you legalize it. your motorcycle analogy is again poor. riding a motorcycle safely is a skill that can be taught, there is no such thing for meth use.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
it's not the governments job to be your mommy and daddy. but it is their job to provide laws that are conducsive to a safe society. drug use isn't from ignorance as you think it is. it comes from experimentation that may or may not lead to addiction. you make it that much easier if you legalize it. your motorcycle analogy is again poor. riding a motorcycle safely is a skill that can be taught, there is no such thing for meth use.
so a motorcyle can be a safe device in the hands of an educated knowledgeable person, who has been taught how to properly use it...

interesting.

I wish that same logic could be applied to other things....like drugs for example.

:wutyousay:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ there is no knowledgable way to use heroin and meth. sorry.

using heroin = abusing morphine (or any other opiate)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
hmmm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desoxyn

Desoxyn is a brand of methamphetamine hydrochloride (also known as desoxyephedrine, hence the name "Desoxyn"), indicated for treatment of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), narcolepsy, and exogenous obesity.

no point in listing off the medical benefits that opiates have provided.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmmm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desoxyn

Desoxyn is a brand of methamphetamine hydrochloride (also known as desoxyephedrine, hence the name "Desoxyn"), indicated for treatment of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), narcolepsy, and exogenous obesity.

no point in listing off the medical benefits that opiates have provided.

i understand that, but i think you failed to read this part of my last post:

Originally posted by Duality
using heroin = abusing morphine (or any other opiate)

i fully recognize the need/ use of some of these drugs in medications for medical use

you are saying these drugs should be legal for recreational purposes, not medical. notice i did not say abusing herion=abusing morphine, as there is a prudent way to use morphine and some opiates, there is no such thing if you are actually using heroin.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

But someone who has knowledge would know not to use it.

EDIT: I understand where a lot of you guys are coming from but you really need to consider people's determination in regards to stuff like this. Alcohol was illegal in the 20's, people still drank, drugs are illegal today, people still do drugs. Instead of wasting millions/billions of tax dollars money on a never ending war the money could be put to better use; like paying off debt's or bills that these tax payers have. I'd much rather have a neighbor who smokes weed than a neighbor who's a pedophile.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

EDIT: I understand where a lot of you guys are coming from but you really need to consider people's determination in regards to stuff like this. Alcohol was illegal in the 20's, people still drank, drugs are illegal today, people still do drugs. Instead of wasting millions/billions of tax dollars money on a never ending war the money could be put to better use; like paying off debt's or bills that these tax payers have. I'd much rather have a neighbor who smokes weed than a neighbor who's a pedophile.

Make drugs legal would be good, i'd just like to see taxes lowered, but only if theres new items (weed, other stuff?) that can be legalized and then taxed.
so some other stuff could have lower tax, rather than increasing or decreasing the same old shit which is annoying.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by TJ

but that's circular logic and not a justification for legalizing it. i'm sure as you know there are quite a few "unknowledgable" people out there (to put it nicely)

i get what you're saying man and i agree. but i think (and this is my opinion as is the same with you guys) that many just initially try drugs to experiment with them, most first time users are not that determined in getting there hands on some meth. i think the saying is "you don't know what you're missing until you've tried it" meaning, the first time user is not hell bent on obtaining it. making it readily available will only cause harm.

i agree whole heartedly with you though on the war on drugs. it is completely useless. i feel drugs should be illegalized, but there should be far less effort put into stoping users/dealers. that way it's still not readily available to the public, and were not wasting money on something we can't stop.