• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Halo Reach In-Game Engine Cinematic

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to play halo 2 like it was my life. I think i was the most paradoxical player because the actual storyline and campaign always bored me to fucking tears, and I'm sure if I start to play xbox again this reach campaign will be the same, but I played online like it was nobody's business. Halo 2 online probably is the best online game ever made. I can remember the HOURS in the night that you were just getting nonstop games...if halo reach is closer to halo3 than halo 2, then to hell with the future of halo lol. Why can't they make a better version of halo 2 and call it " better version of halo 2 with better graphics and stuff"? If they did, then they would make more money than halo 3 and odst combined. That is a fact.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ i think because Halo Combat Evolved is the best of the series so they are trying to make Reach more like CE instead of 2 or 3 (ODST doesnt count because thats a bastard child LOL).... So as far as campaign and scope, they want big levels and choices that were brought upon by Halo CE. Halo 2 probably had the worst campaign. Halo 3's campaign wasnt that great but the 4 player co-op is a blast. Ive been keeping up to date with the Reach updates and stuff. It seems like the multiplayer is taking a life of its own since there are a lot of things they are changing, getting rid of, and adding. We'll see how it comes out. I liked the multiplayer from both Halo 2 and 3 a lot so im sure i will like the Reach multiplayer. Im more interested in the campaign though because they havent made a AAA campaign since the original Halo, and thats what they are gunning for.

Hitscan was just confirmed recently for all of the UNSC weapons except for the Shotgun and Rockets. This is awesome because of the overseas lag, it help ballance the playing field, this will pick up the pace a bit. It also helps alleviate frustrations from having to lead your shots during lag.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy crap. They're really pushing the limits on the Xbox 360 with those models. They look awesome! I like the picture of that Jorge character. The red thing that's covering his neck is fucking sweet. It's pretty clever.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yeah, Jorge is a Spartan 2 and the rest are Spartan 3's... the 3's are like the value spartans, they are slightly more "mass produced" then the stronger, more reliable Spartan 2's. It will be interesting to see how Jorge will differ from the other spartans.

Im not diggin the main character that much though, too dark. I like the colors on Jorge and Carter and Kat. Emile looks cool but Jun (sniper) looks really generic for a spartan. But they did say you will be able to customize the main character to a certain extent, hopefully i will be able to put some color on him.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
the combination of graphics, scale, and the amount of AI is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aw, the video's not working for me! I really want to see it!

Edit: Never mind my MacBook's acting up on me! :footmouth:
I'm watching it now. :cool: