• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

hangover cures

johnjohn

johnjohn

For some reason milk or a good old fashioned chocolate yoohoo drink always helped me back in the day.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Something creamy or chocolatey and cold, is the best hangover cure for me. I got drunk last night and woke up with a headache along with the hot weather here, it's a double whammy for me, so I took out a tub of ice cream from the freezer and just ate spoonfuls of it. That was 3 hours ago, and I still have a mild hangover but the ice cream really helped in curing the headache.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Something creamy or chocolatey and cold, is the best hangover cure for me. I got drunk last night and woke up with a headache along with the hot weather here, it's a double whammy for me, so I took out a tub of ice cream from the freezer and just ate spoonfuls of it. That was 3 hours ago, and I still have a mild hangover but the ice cream really helped in curing the headache.

You are like our family friend whom we call Pappy. He is an alcoholic who drinks right after breakfast until after dinner time. He was already retired during that time. I once saw him eating ice cream with beer in hand. I don't know if it is a myth but we younger guys thought that ice cream can give you a big headache as a hangover. Pappy said that it was only a myth. However, I haven't tried ice cream and what I believe more was the paracetamol or aspirin.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The best hang over cure is to not drink. If you do drink lots of water!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I try not to get like that anymore. I used to do it all the time! Really, it just takes time to shake a hangover. When I used to do it often, I would keep pedialyte around & drink it before I fell asleep. For me, I can't hardly sleep, so I need to get up, eat a meal, take pain relievers & go back to sleep. Usually helps, but really... just takes time to piss & sweat it out. Downing a bunch of GOOD fluids before bed helps a little.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think you should try to stop drinking.I really don't understand why some people like drinking but before you become an addict you should stop Try drinking water,milk,fruit juice,smoothies instead of beer.