• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Have You Ever Broke a Bone or Tore A Muscle?

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was playin some soccer with friends, I was goalie, and I went to dive for the ball then this guy running towards me kicked the ball, but actually kicked me right on the thumb which was covering the ball. So my thumb got broke.

I was playing some baseball, and i was the catcher. The pitcher threw a strike, but I missed the catch completely and the ball hit me right on the nose. My nose was completely shattered and had to get surgery.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have broken my left arm (football) all the knuckles in my hands and feet (karate) a few fingers. I have broken my right ankle, twice (slipped a set of wet stairs the first time, can't remember the second). The coolest one was when i dislocated my shoulder. 3.5" out of socket, surprisingly didn't tear anything.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn
some serious breaks etc in here :bitenails:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From what i have been thru its a miracle i haven't broke anything.

1. was ran down by a tractor
2.impaled on the right side of head by nail
3.cut chin open
4.cut head open
5.shard of glass thru right arm

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
broke my jaw, my nose, my right leg, and my left bicep was torn.

Tongue was cut clean across from one side, and theres scars running from my mouth down my chin and going along my jaw.

and all this happened in a single accident. :thumbsup2:

What the fuck??? :rofl3:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I once tried to cut the top of my right index finger off with a chef's knife. Nearly made it too. Moral of this story, watch what you're doing when you're chopping lettuce with a freshly sharpened blade.