• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Have you ever lied in your log?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nope...........im as weak as i show in my log

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
An optimistic thread if ever there was. Who is going to admit they lie and have their log and any respect totally discredited on the forum for ever more. :49:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont keep the log to impress other people.It just for me.Altought its nice to read other peoples comments and what they think of my workouts..i try return the favor most of the time.It can give you a lot of motivation.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The main purpose for my log is for me to track my own progress. I think iit will be cool to look back on it iin a year or so and laugh at what a weakling I once was. Like some of the others have said, I sometimes dont remember the exact reps but it is pretty darn close

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never have, in fact Duality first joined and said that he checked to see if I fudged anything and found that even on my bad days I am completely honest on the reps and weights.
It actually pisses me off when someone questions my workouts, I work my ass off and post a log to keep track and get constructive criticism not to impress people on the internet.

:49: :49:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
That looks accurate :dunnodude::keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Maybe JB should do that same contest Max is? :e5dunno:

:49:

But it should be accurate... I mean...miami squats 511lbs, can bench 271lbs and deadlifts 586lbs according to the Muscle Mecca Powerlifting League Table :dunnodude:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i havnt really kept a log/weightlifting journal like you guys have, i just got a thing where it tells ya all what my split is and thats it

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´ve not lied in my log, maybe i´ve counted something wrong but we´ll see, other than that nope i have never on this site

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IF i cant remember what weight i used, or how many reps at all
i dont include it in my log, waste of time.
writing down what i do in the gym is difficult cus' of panting
can't read my handwriting most of the time

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never have, in fact Duality first joined and said that he checked to see if I fudged anything and found that even on my bad days I am completely honest on the reps and weights.
It actually pisses me off when someone questions my workouts, I work my ass off and post a log to keep track and get constructive criticism not to impress people on the internet.

:49: :49:

very true braaq has never lied about a single weight or rep.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´ve not lied in my log, maybe i´ve counted something wrong but we´ll see, other than that nope i have never on this site
motivator6193225.jpg

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i must admit that ive lied, once said i did 40+ push-ups, ppl questioned me and uploaded a stupid video doing some shitty ass form pushups, i should be ashame of myself.....:tear:

i had to vent it :gaygay:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now we need a:

have you ever lied in the official: "Have you ever lied in your log?" thread????

:keke: