• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Havoc

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

This may sound weird but I would be scared to take these designer steroids. They dont know what the effects will be on long term. With steroids this is different. Most of them have propper research data and there is a lot of experience info on the net. Imo if you wanna try something your better off with roids since both are bad but roids have propper info.

Dunno if this is correct but this is how I feel.

I agree. For real gear it is more clear. These methylated orals are still very new and where I think people are getting into trouble is when they are running 4 or 5 cycles a year of them.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But how well researched is havoc. And by watching other oral designer steroids how safe is havoc.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

dude its awesome .. 1 week into it .. and i have already gained 5 pounds, pumps are are too good and no such side-effects other than acne.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

But how well researched is havoc. And by watching other oral designer steroids how safe is havoc.

They have only been around a couple of years. If run with proper supports and pct and giving your body a proper amount of rest in between it is pretty safe.:xyxthumbs: