• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heaviest dumbell at your gym?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At my current gym they go up to 40kg's lol, real gym they go up to 70kg, which is 154 pounds

Cork

Cork

130s are the highest and I've only seen 2 people ever use them. They only use them for DB rows and with their form... they should drop down and use teh 100s.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
45kg but have been to gyms here that have 55kg and 90kg wich is the main gym for the powerlifters, wich was builded by jón páll sigmarsson

Joeb23

Joeb23

Anybody know where I can buy some new or used 175lb steel dumbbells. I have looked all over. Can't seem to find them. Any help?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
cereal

cereal

45kg but have been to gyms here that have 55kg and 90kg wich is the main gym for the powerlifters, wich was builded by jón páll sigmarsson

yeah, my gym is pretty HC gym too, mainly for powerlifters, but mebbe there's gonna be little change now cause the owner (pro powerlifter) is now training for bodybuilding contests

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not exactly sure how heavy the dumbbells go to:
1ArmPress.jpg

But they are heavy enough to squat with:
BOSUohsquat21JPG-1.jpg

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What does it matter? Most of you can't even lift the heaviest DB's your gym has lolz.

Even though that was a joke, it is still the truth.

PS. 190's as far as I can remember (no, I have never even touched those). But I'm pretty sure I could hit few reps of DB rows with those. Or shrugs, but why bother.

R

rockhardman

80lbs@ planet fitness ! LMAO!