• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Henry rollins letter to Carrot Top.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats awesome 20inch !
used to see him on SNL or i think? while back, seemed like a nice average-joe type
on tv, he is huge. did you get to see him train? or just talk?

both actually. i was working out when i saw this big guy with a giant red fro in the freeweight area. people were staring and making BS convo with him but i didn't go up to him cause no one likes to be bothered, especially working out. but towards the end we were on machines right next to each other and he asked me a question on front raises. we talked for like 5 minutes and he was a really nice and cool guy. i really don't think anyone would dislike him if they actually got to meet him.

at the end i thought is was funny because he asked me "am i really that big?" and it was a sincere question. i told him "ya dude you are" and i wasnt bullshitting either. if he had some legs (no calves and he didnt appear to have bodybuilder size in his thighs) he could be a legit amateur competitor if he keeps at it.