• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HGH/ IGF

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
duality, i dont trust myself to do it, theres no way i can reach my shoulder, my girl has done it before it wont let her asparate in the spot were we do it in, shes not stupid or a noob. what serb wasnt necessary

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Won't let her aspirtate? You mean she pulls back and no bubbles or anything comes into the syringe? Then thats still aspirating. I have hit two veins in my shoulders. I injected slightly into one, one time and I was on the bed layed out for 10 mins coughing about to call my buddy up to take me to the hospital. It will fuck you up so just take the extra 2 seconds to pull back on the plunger. Oh and I did pull back but I didn't draw up blood when I had my scare so its still possible to fuck yourself up even if you don't draw up blood.

Hey Serb, send me a PM on where you got your last IGF if there still around. My first IGF was awesome and the second I think I got was fake. I am still looking for a decent supplier on it. I loved it the first time.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
chill out with that dude, aint noone talking about your girl so calm the fuck down with that shit, first of all on the shoulder when she does aspiarte it doesnt let her pull the plunger back saying that theres vein i have tattoos on both side of my arm we keep it around the same area and nothing so calm down, yes i do know what could happen if you get a oil embolism, im well aware of that, it doesnt make her a nub if shes done it a shit load of times before and knows where the right spot is on the shoulders where she has done before ok, seems to me that your a noob actually injecting into a vein

lol if anyone needs to calm down its you dude...you sound all worked up:ranter:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol if anyone needs to calm down its you dude...you sound all worked up:ranter:
haha im fine dude that just wasnt necessary, there are ways to say things to correct people, and then theres ways to just be a dick

KCharger9

KCharger9

Duality- I never mentioned anything about using them i said maybe in the distant future i would. The only reason im asking for info is to learn about it which is obviously the first step.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
understandable. but still man i wouldn't even be thinking about this stuff yet.

step 1, maximize your genetic potential

step 2, maximize your potential with steroids

the next step would be looking into stuff such as this, and you are a very far way off man. but i didn't mean to flame you or anything. it never hurts to learn.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
duality, i dont trust myself to do it, theres no way i can reach my shoulder, my girl has done it before it wont let her asparate in the spot were we do it in, shes not stupid or a noob. what serb wasnt necessary

I know what you mean on that... :no: I can't even reach an itch I had today on my outer shoulder :49: I have had to inject for people before, not biggie on that. I always believed (when I juiced four years ago and stuck others) in aspirating, it is not worth the risk. Also, don't stick too much in the same place because that can cause a lot of scar tissue in the long run. I would recommend rotating between your glutes and shoulders or glutes, quads, and shoulders :tiphat: What you do is your business and all we can do is give advice and leave it at that. If it won't let her aspirate that is weird and could possibly be a result of scar tissue as listed above. I would maybe try a different spot next time bro, good luck.
Don't take what Serb said as an insult, knowing Serb he was just joking with you and just pressing a point to you.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

no i understand that it's perfectly fine to have others inject you that is just a perrogative of mine to shoot myself. and when i said i agree with serb i only meant what he was saying about aspirating, what he said further about your personal life i did not support. sorry if you thought i did.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i never meant to be disrespectful to you or your gf but guys like you that claim to do roids and boast about how they take measures in injecting "improperly" piss me off! sorry buddy but injecting yourself isnt something to be taken lightly, especially when you have a young guy reading this thread who has never done steroids before and he sees a guy like you who gives 2 shits or is quite uneducated about the subject he might take what you say to heart and do what you do, well i take offense to that, sorry if i hurt your "E feeling"

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know what you mean on that... :no: I can't even reach an itch I had today on my outer shoulder :49: I have had to inject for people before, not biggie on that. I always believed (when I juiced four years ago and stuck others) in aspirating, it is not worth the risk. Also, don't stick too much in the same place because that can cause a lot of scar tissue in the long run. I would recommend rotating between your glutes and shoulders or glutes, quads, and shoulders :tiphat: What you do is your business and all we can do is give advice and leave it at that. If it won't let her aspirate that is weird and could possibly be a result of scar tissue as listed above. I would maybe try a different spot next time bro, good luck.
Don't take what Serb said as an insult, knowing Serb he was just joking with you and just pressing a point to you.

good post, i think what he meant is that all she gets when she aspirates is vacuum like pressure, this is quite normal if your muscle is quite dense, but with that said that's still called aspirating, as far as rotating injection sites, the rule of thumb is that you should never hit the same muscle more then once a week, if your injecting your shoulders more then once a week you are more the likely to build up scar tissue and possibly cause a nasty injection or abscess.

on a side note, ive had my doctor inject my ass before without taking the proper measures, just because one is qualified to do something does not mean they are doing the procedure correctly..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good post, i think what he meant is that all she gets when she aspirates is vacuum like pressure, this is quite normal if your muscle is quite dense, but with that said that's still called aspirating, as far as rotating injection sites, the rule of thumb is that you should never hit the same muscle more then once a week, if your injecting your shoulders more then once a week you are more the likely to build up scar tissue and possibly cause a nasty injection or abscess.

on a side note, ive had my doctor inject my ass before without taking the proper measures, just because one is qualified to do something does not mean they are doing the procedure correctly..
im not doing the same delt twice a week i rotate delts, dont like the glutes, it may be my own mental block but the last cycle i did sucked ass and i was shooting on my glute, idk if you was the glute or what but ill stick to shoulders, i do wanna try quads tho, i might just do that next week, but no glutes

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no i understand that it's perfectly fine to have others inject you that is just a perrogative of mine to shoot myself. and when i said i agree with serb i only meant what he was saying about aspirating, what he said further about your personal life i did not support. sorry if you thought i did.
i have injected other people, but ive tried on myself it aint happening haha, im gonna try on my quads on tuesday:hhj:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i never meant to be disrespectful to you or your gf but guys like you that claim to do roids and boast about how they take measures in injecting "improperly" piss me off! sorry buddy but injecting yourself isnt something to be taken lightly, especially when you have a young guy reading this thread who has never done steroids before and he sees a guy like you who gives 2 shits or is quite uneducated about the subject he might take what you say to heart and do what you do, well i take offense to that, sorry if i hurt your "E feeling"
on that note, i just went to go do my IGF shot and i used my tricep for the injection site, when i started to inject i got all dizzy then i realized i was injecting straight into a vein, i got dizzy for a second or two.. now im fine :)
i think ive said enough.....:wutyousay:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think ive said enough.....:wutyousay:

lol to the untrained eye the 2 comments might seem to contradict one another but i dont feel thats the case, i clearly made a mistake with my IGF injection and admitted it.. i apologize to you if I have offended you in anyway.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have injected other people, but ive tried on myself it aint happening haha, im gonna try on my quads on tuesday:hhj:

just a heads up on the quad injections, go closer to the top of the thigh, a good rule of thumb i like to use is place my thumb on my hip bone and then reach down with my hand and inject about the spot where my middle finger reaches, also feel around the area to see where the the outter sweep is, and also if this makes any sense, try to inject on the outter side of the quad, do not shoot vertically but more so on a 45 degree angle.. heres how the needle should point if you were sitting down and shooting your left quad.

http://learninghowtosurf.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/waxing-at-45-degree-angle.jpg

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just a heads up on the quad injections, go closer to the top of the thigh, a good rule of thumb i like to use is place my thumb on my hip bone and then reach down with my hand and inject about the spot where my middle finger reaches, also feel around the area to see where the the outter sweep is, and also if this makes any sense, try to inject on the outter side of the quad, do not shoot vertically but more so on a 45 degree angle.. heres how the needle should point if you were sitting down and shooting your left quad.

http://learninghowtosurf.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/waxing-at-45-degree-angle.jpg
ima try that thanks dude

KCharger9

KCharger9

O by the way thats not me in the avatar thats my friends pic.