• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

High lats or low lats.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your genetics sound appropiate for a chess master. give up weights pick up pawns

:49:

In all honesty bro, unless you plan on competing or going pro... does it really matter? Train because you love to train, or don't. :e5dunno:

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

yea I thinkn they are fairly low I just haven't developed the lower portion due to the ignorance of the higher and lower lats. I just need to focus more on the lower portion(sorta like dennis wolf is doing: he has nice lower, he just needs to develop them more)

If you prioritize the core exercises - deadlifts, weighted chins, bent-over rows, etc. - and incorporate a variety of pronated, neutral, and supinated grips, the lower lat development will take care of itself.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would say you have medium lats, maybe on the high said, possibly on the low side

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks to the people who informed me on that. Appreciate it guys.

-and to Pickle, dude, no offense but I have barely been working out for not even a year and have grown WAY bigger than you. Funny post though, I mean it did kinda disguise how small you are.

-and to the guys who wasted their "breath", I was just confused on my genetics. i think "I" had figured it out before this.
-in one year I've gone from 130 to 216, jean size only went up 2 sizes. arms went from my sister's size to 18 inches..no gear. bench went from crap to 335. Biceps have peaks.
-No I don't say any of that to brag, because it's not even worth bragging about; it means nothing. But I did say it to make Pickle look like shit. Sorry buddy..oh yea my traps grew bigger too...big sorry on that one.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one more post..I said earlier that this thread can die away, I'll post pics later, but other guys just started flaming it.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
-and to the guys who wasted their "breath", I was just confused on my genetics. i think "I" had figured it out before this.
-in one year I've gone from 130 to 216, jean size only went up 2 sizes. arms went from my sister's size to 18 inches..no gear. bench went from crap to 335. Biceps have peaks.
-No I don't say any of that to brag, because it's not even worth bragging about; it means nothing. But I did say it to make Pickle look like shit. Sorry buddy..oh yea my traps grew bigger too...big sorry on that one.

:bowroflarms:
One year huh? I am going to be the first to call BS on this one... :jerkoff1:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one what man?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's okay..hell, lets just make this thread last forever then..lol
no man, why is that hard to believe? I wouldn't lie or exaggerate because it's not even that big of a deal. Braaq aren't ure arms like 20 inches, why don't you believe mine are 18? lol

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

-and to Pickle, dude, no offense but I have barely been working out for not even a year and have grown WAY bigger than you. Funny post though, I mean it did kinda disguise how small you are.

sure :49: btw, this is pickle, just so you can take your foot out of your mouth :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_2713.jpg
    IMG_2713.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 177
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2737.jpg
    IMG_2737.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 200
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's okay..hell, lets just make this thread last forever then..lol
no man, why is that hard to believe? I wouldn't lie or exaggerate because it's not even that big of a deal. Braaq aren't ure arms like 20 inches, why don't you believe mine are 18? lol

almost :no:

Its not that I do no believe your size, its the "gains" in the amount of time that is hard to believe. It sounds like you have good genetics, but how did you go from as small as you said to as big in a year unless you were starving yourself prior.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

definately self-esteem issues! this is the reason behind your lat insertion concern!

dont pick on Pickle man, you asked a pretty silly question, you got moderatley flamed, but nothing worth losing ya shit over, picking on pickledorf is pretty much a sure fire way of incuring mecca wrath!

pickle is such a pimp that after one year of training your mum, her vagina went from your sister's size to an 18 inch gape of power! live it!

try to chill out, people just wanted to point out your worrying about stuff you cant control!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
understandable, knight rider..you must understand though..NOT WORRIED..I WAS CURIOUS..I will never ask a question on here like that again..really no self esteem issues(doesn't make sence, i was telling you all that I am bigger than pickle, that all...nice physique though pickle)

-Braaq, in answer to your question, I was just naturally a skinny kid with the frame that would allow it. When you don't real narrow clavicles it makes it easier to make faster gains. Plus I have been bulking that whole damn time..I'm just now cutting down. For the most part, the fat has gone to my freegin' face. But yea just doin that and havin' the frame for it and anyone can go from 130 to 215 ina year..

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and honestly I really was hopin for like 1 answer . Never intended to bullshit this many posts haha. Pce fellas.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
-Braaq, in answer to your question, I was just naturally a skinny kid with the frame that would allow it. When you don't real narrow clavicles it makes it easier to make faster gains. Plus I have been bulking that whole damn time..I'm just now cutting down. For the most part, the fat has gone to my freegin' face. But yea just doin that and havin' the frame for it and anyone can go from 130 to 215 ina year..

I can see that being possible, I was the same way.. sort of.
My first year I went from around 160 to 200, so I agree my structure and dedication made it all possible. Keep up the good work :2:, trust me it all slows down after that :keke: but you can gain about 5-7 lbs of lean muscle a year or more.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pickle looks good in those pics!! and phil centopani....i would really love to see pics of ur progress but not to bash u just to see the progress cuz its pretty amazing what you claim u did....going so much up in weight in one year!!post some pics buddy!!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
understandable, knight rider..you must understand though..NOT WORRIED..I WAS CURIOUS..I will never ask a question on here like that again..really no self esteem issues(doesn't make sence, i was telling you all that I am bigger than pickle, that all...nice physique though pickle)

Cheers Phil:49:, I meant no harm, Chess is a good sport i was really just encouraging you to try it. I dont doubt your physique is probably bigger then mine Im 6 foot 3 with a shoulder structure less broad then most girls I know. I still do what I can.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well if ure progress is as amazing as u claim then posting some pics shouldnt really be a problem:tiphat:

would appreciate that instead of u sitting here bragging and asking stupid questions about genetics to people who havent even seen you. that is all that counts.