• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hooked on Dolphins

P

Pain

VIP
Monday june 2 2008

3.2km walk
stretch
75 floors on stairmaster
2km run in 9 minutes tred/flat
10km on bike (lazy cardio)
stretch
3.2km walk

The lack of a mp3 player turned this cardio session into a borefest.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was prescribed anti-depresants when I didn't want them. I went to the doctor to talk about a few problems I was having and she just ending up printing out a prescibtion of pills. I was never depressed, just had to talk to someone about a few things. I'm going to try and get this deleted off of my record and let the military doctor know I'm fine.

I wish doctors werern't so quick to prescribe pills. A 5 minute talk isn't really long enough to determine if someone has mental health problems.

Thats some bad luck there bro.Hopefully things will get better for you.Like normal people dont have any issues to deal with:no:
Monday june 2 2008

3.2km walk
stretch
75 floors on stairmaster
2km run in 9 minutes tred/flat
10km on bike (lazy cardio)
stretch
3.2km walk

The lack of a mp3 player turned this cardio session into a borefest.
Another great set of workouts there:xyxthumbs:
10km with a bike isnt lazy:ranter:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sessions still looking really strong. Hope you manage to sort stuff out with the doc.
Are you gonna ease off the cardio a bit now you have the extra time before joining?

R

rick ramirezsublime

Pain, you may not need those Anti D's now but, if you were to become a Royal Marine, sent to combat U most likely you will. See, i was a Marine went to combat, saw some horrible shiite, then was critically wounded. to make along story short, recovered had insomnia for years, or so i thought. Was in the VA system for years and they gave me a lot of pills too, to bad they weren't the right meds. Became frustrated, went to my own doc., was diagnosed with PTSD. Now, I am on Zoloft, sleep like a baby. my point is maybe, someones trying to tell u something. Not trying to change your mind, just giving you some food for thought.:tiphat:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow sorry to hear about the denial.
good luck trying for the appeal though

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Cardio without music blows, I agree!

P

Pain

VIP
Good news, just been to the doctor and she is going to fight for me. Looks like I won't have to wait 2 years. Probably won't be starting my training at the end of this month but thats ok, aslong as I can get this mess sorted out. Not getting my hopes up, but right now I'm willing to do anything I can.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good news, just been to the doctor and she is going to fight for me. Looks like I won't have to wait 2 years. Probably won't be starting my training at the end of this month but thats ok, aslong as I can get this mess sorted out. Not getting my hopes up, but right now I'm willing to do anything I can.

Excellent:xyxthumbs:

P

Pain

VIP
Apparently when I was getting my medical done, the depression thing wasn't even on my records. :dunnodude: The doctor I saw today didn't know why I was deferred because of depression. She said before I could be diagnosed with depression I'd need multiple appointments with a doctor then been prescribed meds. Not just a 5 minute talk then prescribed meds. I didn't even want the meds to begin with!

R

rick ramirezsublime

Yeah, freaking doctors, more like legalized drug dealers. Good luck bro, hope it all works out for you!:tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
I should be getting a call tomorrow from the doctor then I'll take it from there.

Wednesday june 4 2008

45 minute walk on tred
35 minute ab workout

few hours later

3.2km walk
stretch
10 minute walk on tred at 100% incline

3 x 6 bw dips
3 x 10 bw dips

tricep pushdowns
45kg x 10
55kg x 6
55kg x 5
50kg x 7

db flat chest press
28kg x 5
28kg x 5
24kg x 10
26kg x 5

machine flat chest press
50kg x 6
60kg x 4 / 30kg x 5
50kg x 5 / 30kg x 3

machine incline chest press
45kg x 6 / 20kg x 5
50kg x 4 / 20kg x 4
55kg x 2 / 20lg x 3

3.2km walk

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday june 5 2008

3.2km walk
13km on bike
4km run on level 4/10 incline
0.5km walk cooldown
3.2km walk

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your a living Cardio machine!!!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Apparently when I was getting my medical done, the depression thing wasn't even on my records. :dunnodude: The doctor I saw today didn't know why I was deferred because of depression. She said before I could be diagnosed with depression I'd need multiple appointments with a doctor then been prescribed meds. Not just a 5 minute talk then prescribed meds. I didn't even want the meds to begin with!

:xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

And I agree with Hypo..you are a cardio machine..Mr Crazardio...(Nick change? :wutyousay:)

P

Pain

VIP
My appeal went through. Beers on me tonight. :linedrunk:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
fuckin good work pain! those workouts look pretty intense

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PAIN, i was prescribed drugs by those 5min talks
total BS, and the damages from them i assume were/are permanent

P

Pain

VIP
Thanks guys. Still not sure whats going to happen next.

PAIN, i was prescribed drugs by those 5min talks
total BS, and the damages from them i assume were/are permanent

Yup, I should be on my way to boot camp in a few weeks but instead of a bunch of hoops and obstacles to jump over right now. Really annoying.