• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How much exercise we can do per day??

B

BigTex

This all depends on a lot of factors, age, experience, nutrition, training status, proper rest and recovery, drugs etc. The Bulgarians back in the 80's were known for doing 3, 45 minute, heavy sessions a day. Professional bodybuilder Albert Beckles was known for his triple split system. Beckles claims he did biceps and legs every day and trained 7 days a week. Most other muscles he trained 3 times a week.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, it depends on what you can do and not feel too worn out by the exercises. Normally, between 1-2 hours is enough for me but if it's a day I would be running, it's most likely going to take more than 2 hours before getting to gym time.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It would kind of depend on what fitness level you are on, and then go from there- but some kind of light exercise everyday would be good, because it will boost your endorphin levels and cardio health as well, and make you feel much better that day. You need at least to exercise 5 days a week for 30 minutes for some good health benefits.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It would kind of depend on what fitness level you are on, and then go from there- but some kind of light exercise everyday would be good, because it will boost your endorphin levels and cardio health as well, and make you feel much better that day. You need at least to exercise 5 days a week for 30 minutes for some good health benefits.

30 minutes exercise is a good idea for light training. Normally, it's what I do when I don't feel like going to the gym. So, I would stay at home and carry out my home workouts as much as possible with light home drills.

This has been very helpful for me.