• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to build Inner/ Upper Chest?

A

asdf

Its still one muscle, that is what I am trying to say. Your not wrong on the points of instertion which are on the clavicle and on the sternum. But it is still considered one large muscle, and I have taken all sorts of anatomy and physiology courses. If we had some sort of miscommunication on what we are talking about, but the pectoralis major is one muscle. The "heads" are the two different areas where the muscle is attached.
I see what you are saying, which means I either didn't make my original point clear or you have misinterpreted what I said. The heads of muscles can and do act separately depending on the angle and range of motion (and therefore why we have heads to a muscle). My point that they would act somewhat independantly (as the muscle has parts, but it should be noted not "inner and outer") but are not necessarily able to be targeted directly was the reason for my post.

As to you taking "courses". Good for you. Everyone takes a driving course too, doesn't seem to mean that there are lots of good drivers out there. Knowledge is not instilled by osmosis, it is gathered. So don't try to lend credance to an argument by creating a pedestal of authority (stats, qualifications, etc), as this is not factual and lends to fallicious debates. Rather the argument must come from points of fact counter to and of an overriding nature. I.e. you argument should have stated that the heads do exist as part of a larger whole but are not shown to be activated seperately under pressing movements (a statement I had already made as part of my post) and is thus pointless to discuss.

Again, didnt mean to come off insulting. But you are misunderstanding your info that you are reading. :e5dunno:
Actually I usually take insult at statements such as this:
Braaq said:
I think we have a wanna be know it all.
Braaq said:
As you can see smart guy,
Braaq said:
You clearly know some words of the human anatomy, but not what they mean.
Apologising once you have realised someone isn't an ignorant git and that you may have actually stuck your neck out too far is not really apologising. That's called backing down. You clearly have formed an opinion and are neglecting facts that should be reshaping opinions. Don't insult others for your failings.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to agree with Line in this thread. Flat BB Presses should be prioritized with some sort of incline press after. The reason so many pro's do incline presses is because the chance of tearing a pec is greater with flat presses (but, keep in mind, the technique used by pro's contributes to tearing a pec more so than the actual flat press itself).

thinkler

thinkler

Try to lose some fat, the fat stored at the lower pec make the lower part bigger

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see what you are saying, which means I either didn't make my original point clear or you have misinterpreted what I said. The heads of muscles can and do act separately depending on the angle and range of motion (and therefore why we have heads to a muscle). My point that they would act somewhat independantly (as the muscle has parts, but it should be noted not "inner and outer") but are not necessarily able to be targeted directly was the reason for my post.

So you just admitted I was right, thanks :tiphat:
:49:

As to you taking "courses". Good for you. Everyone takes a driving course too, doesn't seem to mean that there are lots of good drivers out there. Knowledge is not instilled by osmosis, it is gathered. So don't try to lend credance to an argument by creating a pedestal of authority (stats, qualifications, etc), as this is not factual and lends to fallicious debates. Rather the argument must come from points of fact counter to and of an overriding nature. I.e. you argument should have stated that the heads do exist as part of a larger whole but are not shown to be activated seperately under pressing movements (a statement I had already made as part of my post) and is thus pointless to discuss.

Again, I have credintials... you have not shown any of yours. You argue for the sake of arguing even though you are wrong. Whats the point in this? You dont like to be proven wrong? :dunnodude:

Actually I usually take insult at statements such as this

Good you should :jerkoff1:

Apologising once you have realised someone isn't an ignorant git and that you may have actually stuck your neck out too far is not really apologising. That's called backing down. You clearly have formed an opinion and are neglecting facts that should be reshaping opinions. Don't insult others for your failings.

I more of tried to end the debate because you are clearly wrong (which I proved and you admitted), and I tried to do it civily. Its called forum courtesy, I tried to make ammends and you clearly dont have the intelligence to do so. If you cant admit your wrong that is fine with me :eek5nono: but I did not state an opinion I sated facts. If you can get over the fact that your wrong then you will see that. :keke:

Thanks for the entertainment :tiphat: it was amusing, better luck next time :keke:

wayneizgod

wayneizgod

Switch up the angles with everything you do