• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How will you celebrate Christmas ?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I came to Helsinki couple days ago to spent christmass with my family.Eating,sauna,eating,watch TV,play Santa,more eating,watch TV while eating:xmaswiggle:

Its swedish tradition to watch DD at christmass,right?

Yes it is :xmashsughrun3:

H

Hane

Every yeah at the same time Lionheart ;)
Man the episode with Bolt was damn funny :49:

Anyway, I'll spend christmas with my girlfriends family as mine are in Malmö and Umeå =/
Cant wait til Sunday when the gym is open again!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Umeå=/" this place must be crazy..

:xmasohnoes:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Poor old DA! I feel sorry for you if that is your Christmas lunch and the rest of us are having a feast!

Would have invited you if you were not so damn far away!

I am spending a quiet Christmas with my wife and kid.

Eat my wife's lovely food (including turkey and baked potatoes), play with my son and in between check for new posts at the Mecca.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll spend Christmas by myself for the first year in my life. Since mom died my father and I dont get along...so I said f**k it...I dont want to ruin christmas for others fighting with you again. So I will probably wake up at 10, eat some porridge and watch Donald duck on tv at 3. Then eat some christmas food and enjoy it as much I can :)

really sorry to hear that bro.

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll spend Christmas by myself for the first year in my life. Since mom died my father and I dont get along...so I said f**k it...I dont want to ruin christmas for others fighting with you again. So I will probably wake up at 10, eat some porridge and watch Donald duck on tv at 3. Then eat some christmas food and enjoy it as much I can :)
That sucks DA! :( We will be thinking of you over here in AZ. So how/why did watching DD on Christmas become a Swedish tradition?

Opening presents with the hubby, playing with all of our gifts, eating homemade cinnamon rolls and then having my brother and sister in law over for dinner...Mexican food this year! And I'm sure some drinking will be done as well. :xmashsughrun3:

Merry Christmas everyone!!! biggrinsanta

Banshee

P

Pain

VIP

I'll eat some extra turkey, pudding and drink twice as much, just for you. I was planning on doing that anyway but I guess I should dedicate to someone rather than a fictional character.