• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hurricane Gustav Headed Toward New Orleans (more powerful than Katrina)

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can only imagine what hurricane season will amount to in later years. There's another hurricane heading right by the Bahamas now, named Hana. Sad that there's been so many in only 3 or so months. And I won't doubt there's more to come.

Weather forecasters say Ike is expected to strengthen into a hurricane in the next two days.

The latest storm also followed Hurricane Hanna, which was upgraded from a tropical storm on Monday, near the Bahamas.

While some residents remained at home, others were forced to seek refuge in emergency shelters.

In the nearby Turks and Caicos, wind and rain forced the closure of the airport and schools and cleared the streets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's why if you live in the far south, you get teh fuck outta there in storm season.

:tiphat: