• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I love this Commercial

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
it's just lame in that it has no relation to the game and just a poor idea for an ad. it's insulting too to think that the makers of GH3 think that since this game is sold predominately to guys, that if they put an attractive girl in underwear it will sell better.
I won't even touch the argument of you not finding Klum attractive. The song and dancing to it in such a manner has become an American pop culture staple since the release of Risky Business and has been parodied dozens of times. It's become a quintessential, "letting your hair down" song for many due to its context in that film and I feel the commercial(s) captures the spirit of this rather successfully. The idea that celebrities also act a bit like dorks from time to time, thus offering a connection that they too have fantasies, is a nice touch though many argue that the sex appeal pastiche overpowers it. That's fine with me though, there are themes that become cumbersome well before that does in my mind. Obviously the athlete redux doesn't have this movement in it yet kept everything else so it's clear to see there's more to it than just that aspect to it.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
only thing that sucks is the shit video quality off youtube.
HD please, :D

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf, video quality on this one is better than Klums?
OUTRAGEOUS!!!!madsanta

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Wait... what were they trying to sell?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I won't even touch the argument of you not finding Klum attractive. The song and dancing to it in such a manner has become an American pop culture staple since the release of Risky Business and has been parodied dozens of times. It's become a quintessential, "letting your hair down" song for many due to its context in that film and I feel the commercial(s) captures the spirit of this rather successfully. The idea that celebrities also act a bit like dorks from time to time, thus offering a connection that they too have fantasies, is a nice touch though many argue that the sex appeal pastiche overpowers it. That's fine with me though, there are themes that become cumbersome well before that does in my mind. Obviously the athlete redux doesn't have this movement in it yet kept everything else so it's clear to see there's more to it than just that aspect to it.

santaeek

ok.....i appreciate your love of analyzing things (to death!) but i doubt the creators of this commercial put as much thought into this commercial as you just did to your post. what you said isn't wrong, i just find the overall tone and format of the commercial to be poorly done and relying purely on an attractive girl.

and my not finding klum very attractive wasn't an arguement, i was just throwing that in there.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't argue with you there. Kobe is so pretty.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
ok.....i appreciate your love of analyzing things (to death!) but i doubt the creators of this commercial put as much thought into this commercial as you just did to your post. what you said isn't wrong, i just find the overall tone and format of the commercial to be poorly done and relying purely on an attractive girl.
Eh, these are people with college degrees who bank millions of dollars on these things. I think there's more to it than you'd think and I find pleasure in figuring that out. :xmaswiggle:

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude she was hot, now it's like my mom. Kim K in a her underwear, hell yeah.
20071030_kim_kardashian113007114224.gif

Just in case anyone cares this commercial made me laugh evertime it came on.:bowroflarms: