• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I need advice on my TRT

Moose

Moose

Hey guys I’m a 41 year old old man that started doing 150 mg of test cypionate every week. I started getting tingling in my nipples a week ago so I ordered Tamoxifen to reduce the very little gyno that started plus I got some Arimidex to help keep the E2 levels down. I started taking 40 20 2 times a day of Tamoxifen (was going to do it 7 days then go to 10mg 2 times a day) and started getting tingling again in my nipples. My labs before the tamoxifen was 486 test and 60 free test. I’m not sure if I should be taking .25 or .50 Arimidex every 3 days or so as I take the Tamoxifen too. I would appreciate your help and advice. Oh and when I ordered my Labs I got the basic TRT labs that doesn’t test the Estrogen levels. I would appreciate your advice thank you ?

Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey man, welcome to Mecca. I'm sure someone here will help you brother.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: KaiGold and Moose
Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Hey guys I’m a 41 year old old man that started doing 150 mg of test cypionate every week. I started getting tingling in my nipples a week ago so I ordered Tamoxifen to reduce the very little gyno that started plus I got some Arimidex to help keep the E2 levels down. I started taking 40 20 2 times a day of Tamoxifen (was going to do it 7 days then go to 10mg 2 times a day) and started getting tingling again in my nipples. My labs before the tamoxifen was 486 test and 60 free test. I’m not sure if I should be taking .25 or .50 Arimidex every 3 days or so as I take the Tamoxifen too. I would appreciate your help and advice. Oh and when I ordered my Labs I got the basic TRT labs that doesn’t test the Estrogen levels. I would appreciate your advice thank you ?

Hello sir.

You probably want to have bloodwork done with e2 included as soon as you can and adjust from there. 0.5 adex e3d is enough for some guys, but others are heavy aromatizers and need more.

Moose

Moose

Hey man, welcome to Mecca. I'm sure someone here will help you brother.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thank you and thanks for welcoming me I appreciate that. ?

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Welcome aboard, bro. You should go to a TRT doctor for dosages. If you're on Arimidex, that usually suffices. But everyone has a different genetic make-up. I have a great legit doctor's office that takes out of state clients (in NY) and insurance, as well.

Reactions: TalkAdmin