• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IFBB Enforces Drug Policy!

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the drugs the drugs the drugs, bambambam

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't belive they will randomly select ANY of the Olympia lineup.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they do choose to 'randomly' test someone, they'll test someone no one has ever heard of before and make him a scapegoat...ie 'We caught him using drugs!!! he has been booted out of our federation!! now we are drug free!!'

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they do choose to 'randomly' test someone, they'll test someone no one has ever heard of before and make him a scapegoat...ie 'We caught him using drugs!!! he has been booted out of our federation!! now we are drug free!!'

True

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
It would behoove them more not to catch anyone. Clearly a positive test would lead to more testing of other athletes. And again, we're not told what they're testing for. Perhaps it's only recreational drugs which would not surprise me in the slightest.