• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

impressive natural bodybuilder

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Minchinator is a good definition of natural. He's not small by any means, but he looks 15 lbs bigger and better beause he's in awesome shape. A lot of people would love to have Minchinator's physique, and it's definitely attainable with dedication.

Thank you.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Minchinator is a good definition of natural. He's not small by any means, but he looks 15 lbs bigger and better beause he's in awesome shape. A lot of people would love to have Minchinator's physique, and it's definitely attainable with dedication.

I agree, if that is Machiniator's physique in his avi he is very comparable to this guy.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, if that is Machiniator's physique in his avi he is very comparable to this guy.

That is me, I had a good photographer :) That guy is better than me though.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
What about his quads do you not like? I thought they looked pretty good for a natural competitor, just curious.

I found his quads made his overall leg size look small. His legs just dont have much size. His back shots are obviously his strength he lacks a few other things from the front but I think quads are the main thing.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont see why this guy impress u so much:dunnodude: i didnt like his quads, nor his front poses, his back poses were ok. he is just tall with low bf. thats it, i bet theres tons of guys out there who are nattys and more built than him.

i think Sick here on MM blow this guy away and he is a natty. thats just my opinion.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe he's natural.

... and that Turk will be able to take him in a few years.

thanks IS really means a lot that u think i wuld be capable of that in a few years :2:

winnerpedro

winnerpedro

Good physic for a natural bodybuilder.

A

alessandro

i like his phisique very much, but i've seem many athletes here in italy with the same very good condition and they are not natural at all...