• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Iranian Hulk training for the Kazakh Titan fight

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Iranian Hulk, actual name Sajad Gharibi, is practicing striking gym equipment with his bare fists in preparation for his forthcoming battle against Kazakh Titan.

Gharibi is renowned for his unique training techniques and will face the 'Kazakh Titan' Djumanov Almat Bakhytovich on July 31 in Dubai. Gharibi released footage of himself receiving punches to the stomach in training, completing bodybuilding exercises, and bending a metal bar before he was supposed to battle the 'World's Scariest Man' Martyn Ford earlier this year.

The Iranian strongman has continued his strange training sessions ahead of his boxing debut against Bakhytovich later this month, releasing a video to his Instagram account showing himself pounding a weight plate on a barbell.

Gharibi, who has almost one million Instagram followers, will battle Bakhytovich in four two-minute rounds. The glove size for the super-heavyweight fight has yet to be set, and neither fighter is likely to wear headgear.

Bakhytovich addressed the popularity gap between himself and Gharibi by writing: "Many people claim they don't know who I am, but on July 31, they will see who Kazakh Titan is and how powerful I am. I'm going to create history by winning and making it the most exciting event in Dubai history. If I win this fight, I want to face Fedor [Emelianenko] in Almaty and deliver the greatest fight ever to the nation."

Gharibi shared minimal boxing video before his bout with Ford was called off in April. Fans have previously criticised him for his dubious training techniques, with the Iranian claiming to have exercised in temperatures - zero. "I worked out for six to seven years in the toughest circumstances," he told Iranian television.

"I worked out in 50-degree temperatures in Bushehr. In the last two months, I've worked out in a parking lot in temperatures below zero. Even the trainer was unable to enter. There are videos that verify my point. Everyone would marvel how I worked out in a setting like that, but I did it nonetheless and never objected."

Iranian Hulk