• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jason Huh Updates - Official Thread

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Jason Huh (Updates) Official Thread

What a great pic with his baby! LOL.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Re: Jason Huh (Updates) Official Thread

Another pic update of Jason Huh. He's not prepping for any show so far, but he's still in shape.

Jason huh

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Note and advice from Jason Huh.
It seemed like a lifetime of loneliness, a lifetime of walking through the night with nothing but a flashlight to lead the way. I could see nothing ahead as if there was no end in sight, only what was a few feet in front of me. At times the flashlight seemed to dim but id keep walking blindly knowing there was to be triumph. At times the light seemed brighter, I would then fucking run. But even with that bit of light and the few paths I had crossed with others along the way it was always cold, dark and lonely. A hand full of people in life live to see the light of day and smile while the majority are swallowed up never to experience such bliss, stuck on society’s rat wheel enslaved to the system. I found much comfort in the cold confines of darkness forging away at what was to be my salvation.. To this day I still do, much like an old comfortable shoe. With so much more to live for and smile about now more then ever, I reflect on times when I had mere crumbs and nothing but the cold STEEL.. It provided me with such an immense amount of discipline and ground work for what was to come. Its emotional to ponder. People ask how I stay motivated and where I’m going. Its pretty simple. I keep moving in one direction and that is away from where it is I came from mentally and towards more smiles, more light, more health, happiness and wealth.. To think of where I was just yesterday is motivating as fuck to keep pushing forward for a brighter tomorrow while enjoying the present. I can only hope and wish the very same for you all, that may be going through the struggles we all as a whole face day in and out. I love you all.. Learn to love yourselves?
View attachment 16237