• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler - 26 hours before the prejudging

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Look at that most moscular:bitenails:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I actually been waiting for these, jay ALWAYS releases pics of how he looked before the contest. He looks awesome in these pics, im sure he was more ripped on stage, but they always look more ripped in standard lighting (when offstage)

Jay needs to close up his chest more often instead of doing his awkward crab pose

This is what im talking about

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Now with these pics Madmax would've really shocked us if we had seen these before the O. Looking awesome!

I knew you guys would love these. Ha!
Well, we decided not to post any pics pre contest to have the shock factor on stage Friday night. That's why I placed that bet online, because I knew that no one was gonna beat this year. It was the easiest bet I ever made!
And I did not mention any pics shocking the world because I knew you'd make fun. Instead it was better to wait for the show and have the doubters eat their words, LOL!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, we decided not to post any pics pre contest to have the shock factor on stage Friday night. That's why I placed that bet online, because I knew that no one was gonna beat this year. It was the easiest bet I ever made!
And I did not mention any pics shocking the world because I knew you'd make fun. Instead it was better to wait for the show and have the doubters eat their words, LOL!

Thanks for the pics man...there awesome!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Bastard :shakefist:

If I had seen these pics before-hand you would have made me a convert.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bastard :shakefist:

If I had seen these pics before-hand you would have made me a convert.

if we had seen these pics before, no one would of taken his bet lol

MadBastardMax :no:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if we had seen these pics before, no one would of taken his bet lol

MadBastardMax :no:

That would be subversion......... I think he owes Line some money.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
That would be subversion......... I think he owes Line some money.
Heh, nah. I knew full well that Dave and Jay were close when I made that bet and knew full well that he had information that would be relevant to Jay's performance. What I didn't know was whether he was being hyperbolic or not, which is more or less what I actually bet against.

P

Pain

VIP
You know, if those pics were posted before the Olympia, everyones predictions and mine would of been different.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ yea, i was totally wrong.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Well! What can I say? Next time people will believe me. LOL.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well! What can I say? Next time people will believe me. LOL.

Maybe, but this is an example though of the boy who cried Wolf actually being right.

neutrone

neutrone

absolutely amazing!! wow the best jay ever to me

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think its a really good thing that these pictures were not released before the competition, i think it made it much more interesting and exciting to see Jay show up ripped and big on stage rather then expecting it due to the pics.. Everyone knows that max had the advantage, so stop crying and deal with the bet like a man.. whoever bet and lost, that's your own fault.. even if i seen these pics i would still not have Jay in the #1 spot to be honest.. ive seen pics of him like this pre-contest and he never showed up the way he did this year..

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Seb is sort of right, Jay has looked amazing right up to the show especially in 2008 but for some reasons, something at the end went wrong, we don't even know what exactly. The difference this year thou is that Jay looked 3 weeks out like we NEVER saw him in the past, much dryer and grainier than he has been before so really, he did not change much the last 3 weeks but rather, he just waited for the show to get there and that's why I was certain he would win. The only few people that got a chance to see him before the show all said the same thing. I've never seen him look this good.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
So in short, for the people that thought Jay 's best year were behind him, think again, he's only 36 and is just getting into his prime.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So in short, for the people that thought Jay 's best year were behind him, think again, he's only 36 and is just getting into his prime.
Tell Jay to take some time off....seriously....

I think his body could desperately use it.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Does he plan to compete much longer?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

We go by the past and his inconsistency.. he hasn't been able to "bring it" for some time now. He definitely did so this year and deserved the win. Will he do it again? His past says it is unlikely but we will see. He just doesn't have the dominance to come in off a bit like Ronnie did.