• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler 3 days out pics!

nr.1

nr.1

damn... he loooks just like 2007 mr.o should looks like :)

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His waist is lookin' real tight right now. Hopefully he holds that going into the show.

E

evil

Lets just wait and see who is the best man on stage and hopefully the best man will win,now that would be something to post about.

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Like he didn't win last year? Get Real!

selfking

selfking

Jay look pretty different this year ..
His legs Is GOOOD ..
UMmmmmm ...
What About Coleman ?? ?? ?

Z

Zaytser

Jay looks good as usual. But I am waiting for him to blow me away like Ronnie did in 98, 99, 2000 Arnold, 2003. But he looks just like he did last year... which is good, but not something that makes my jaw drop.

maybe it is just the way the pics are taken. I will wait until the show to make further judgment.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ummmm Jay is just sick.......gnite

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't worry about "coditioning". If he is 3% BF then he's holding a little bit of water, nothing mayor. Remember he is not fully tanned yet and he looks almost like the day of the show in 2006...

Jay would be ready...

Swifto

Swifto

Jay looks very good.

Ronnie is going to have to pull a miracle to win this year. Like 98, 03 and...I'm not sure thats possible at his age now.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks awesome.waist to shoulder ratio is insane

B

big_duuude

That's clever camera angle Alex.
He's a wide waist & wide hip guy who has built extremely wide delts to compensate and it works.
Just like it does for Markus Ruhl.
Apart from very good abdominal control ( practically concave in some pics :xyxthumbs:) I don't really see any real improvement on last year. Strange considering the illness last year. No striations in his chest atall !
To me he seems to be holding more water than he should this close to game day but maybe this is the level he needs at 3 days out for his health.
I predict there will be a shock when he turns around ........... one glute noticeably more ripped than the other right where MAX's lips reside. :keke:

Dante

Dante

That's clever camera angle Alex.
He's a wide waist & wide hip guy who has built extremely wide delts to compensate and it works.
Just like it does for Markus Ruhl.
Apart from very good abdominal control ( practically concave in some pics :xyxthumbs:) I don't really see any real improvement on last year. Strange considering the illness last year. No striations in his chest atall !
To me he seems to be holding more water than he should this close to game day but maybe this is the level he needs at 3 days out for his health.
I predict there will be a shock when he turns around ........... one glute noticeably more ripped than the other right where MAX's lips reside. :keke:
:49:
evil one,bro! me like!:xyxthumbs:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't worry about "coditioning". If he is 3% BF then he's holding a little bit of water, nothing mayor. Remember he is not fully tanned yet and he looks almost like the day of the show in 2006...

Jay would be ready...

He's certainly not 3% bodyfat :food-snacking: That's unattainable. Somewhere in the 5s represents the physical limit. At this point and beyond, you'll even have to utilize brain tissue for ATP.

A

abombing

Looks like s#*t. JKD What a freak!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BOOM!!

Today Thursday we went early at 7:45am to Fox 5 TV channel to shoot a live segment for the news about Jay and the Olympia weekend, it went really well and Jay was a natural on camera.
Here's a few pics. He also has an article in today's newspaper, in the living section, check it out!
Max.
100 1350 wm 1

100 1355 wm 1

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i cant judge his si tri with the light !_!

could someone upload his interiew to youtube??

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Jay has no striation on his delts"

Oh really? ^^^^