• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler 7 week out pics for MD

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His chest is looking freaking awesome.
Is it me or does his triceps and forearms look smaller?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yeah, his triceps are smaller than in 2006, I believe.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Or maybe his biceps are just bigger..? I believe Hany said while analyzing his physique in preparation for the '09 Olympia, they were going to prioritize on bringing up his bicep peaks. Definite possibility they've grown since then, and making a different bi/tri ratio in his arm.

D

discodunk

I think Jay looks really good in his new hair.

Konan

Konan

Seriously, lately Musclemecca's gayfactor has been through the roof. Jay looks good on his new hair and he is thick and cute? Gesus, what is this, a freaking "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"-forum?

But Jay indeed looks more vascular than ever. For 7 weeks out he is in a pretty good spot. Seems that all favourites are going to finish strong conditioning. Let's see how Dexter looks.

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's see how Dexter looks.

IMHO Dex would look like Dex, more or less. I mean, he will probably display his biggest phisique ever, ripped to shreds.... would that be enough? I don't think so.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Seriously, lately Musclemecca's gayfactor has been through the roof. Jay looks good on his new hair and he is thick and cute? Gesus, what is this, a freaking "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"-forum?

don't ****ing generalize when those comments were made by only one user.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Konan

Konan

don't ****ing generalize when those comments were made by only one user.

...But didn't you think the same as he did:gaygay:

I did...going to the barber as we speak

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

I'd say other stuff has grown leaving his triceps and forearm looking smaller

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
IMHO Dex would look like Dex, more or less. I mean, he will probably display his biggest phisique ever, ripped to shreds.... would that be enough? I don't think so.

I'm sick of dexter saying "3lbs on my frame is a lot" as if he's ****en 5'3"... No dexter, it's not alot... Natural bodybuilders who are shorter probably put on more then 3 lbs a year.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm sick of dexter saying "3lbs on my frame is a lot" as if he's ****en 5'3"... No dexter, it's not alot... Natural bodybuilders who are shorter probably put on more then 3 lbs a year.

LOL, you read my mind. Yeah, Dex must be somewhere near 235... if he adds 3 lbs that "only" means a 1.27% increase. I don't think is THAT much.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Then you can ask yourselves if a 3lbs difference shows as much on a guy being 5'10 as on a guy that is ?5'6...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Then you can ask yourselves if a 3lbs difference shows as much on a guy being 5'10 as on a guy that is ?5'6...

A 1.27% increase would show (approx.) the same difference in a guy being 5'10 as on a guy that is 5.6.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he's saying the percentage difference is the same on anybody, not that 3lbs is the same. A 1.27% increase in a year is'nt much on anybody.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Always hard to tell with gym pics but the man is looking large and lean!