• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler a real Mr.O ?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
My thoughts are this:

Jay deserved every placing he got, from the 2001 Olympia, to the 2006 Olympia, where he won.
I take it we're just talking about Olympia placings...especially when considering the 2004 AC. :gaygay:

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

All we can say about this thread is Blah Blah Blah!!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Team Cutler group are actually making some great posts and great points :tiphat: Except for Daniel, whether his back is thick or wide it still has wrinkles and is beaten by several other bodybuilders today.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lowerback wrinkles..?WHO CARES!!?:D

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
The Team Cutler group are actually making some great posts and great points :tiphat: Except for Daniel, whether his back is thick or wide it still has wrinkles and is beaten by several other bodybuilders today.

I didn't say that its the thickest, just that its one of the thickest..thank you

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

jay as a bodybuilder competes well shows well but next to some other top pros never really blows anyone away. i think his size is a factor that takes over someone else in a little better condition. but i don't think he'll have a long olympia run, there are too many that look better this year and for years to come, such as heath greene jackson

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good points being made in this thread.

Ok, what about Jay's other shows? Ironmans and Arnolds?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
In ya face

In ya face

i don't like jay's phisique,ugly lines,no characteristic features,in 2007 also a blind would seen victor superiority but he is the man to beat on 2008

cjsweetsmoke

cjsweetsmoke

talking about impressiveness, victor is no doubt far less impressive than jay; and if jay is not impressive(which i don't think), he's still more impressive than any other at the moment.
also, i think that jay at his best is the one in history that could come closer to a coleman in shape in an ipotetical competition.
in the early 2000s he was destroyed by ronnie because he had no back, but now he has brought it up and, taking about mass, he is the only who can be remotely compared to coleman

lol wtf is an "ipotetical competition".

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at smoked

from what i've heard cormier smokes various things...

do you think that the last arnold classic cutler won was fair?he should finish third in my opinion behind cormier and jackson.

just asking

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh it was controversial for sure....but no one blew anyone out of the water in the Top 3

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from what i've heard cormier smokes various things...

do you think that the last arnold classic cutler won was fair?he should finish third in my opinion behind cormier and jackson.

just asking

That was a joke. Cutler came in looking depleted and small. Cormier was in great shape. I also had him third. Cutler has had his share of gifts too.

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Bottom Line, he has 2 Sandows.

Cutler

Cutler

People hate jay because is a white bodybuilder,thats it,the same was with dorian, End of story