• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JAY CUTLER ALL ACESS DVD TRAILER

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
seems like a good vid.thanx for the trailer demo.:xyxthumbs:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Actually this lookis fucking boring , same shit like in the other JC's DVDs . He wants to put him in a good light in front of his fans , after loosing the O in front of Dexter . GTFO Noob Fridge . Stop bitching around with these DVDs , and these "smart-ass" speeches , that should make him look good , and ready for winning another 5-6 titels , and making fans cum and have erections all day long : "omfg jay cutler , so fucking motivational , he's great , this is gonna be his year , he trains like a freak omg omg omg ." GTFO !

Merry Christmas to everybody . Happy new year guys , good look in training and muscle gains , be smart and stop worshiping this JC.

seriously phil and dex looked better than jay. him saying he gave the O to dex is like ronnie saying he gave the O to jay and all the bodybuilders in the future

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
the only olympias that were given were the ones when arnold didnt show up even when he was at his prime....

COLEMAN ALL THE WAY

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to disagree too. That was boring, didn't make me want that DVD at all.

But hopefully it'll prove me wrong.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Actually this lookis fucking boring , same shit like in the other JC's DVDs . He wants to put him in a good light in front of his fans , after loosing the O in front of Dexter . GTFO Noob Fridge . Stop bitching around with these DVDs , and these "smart-ass" speeches , that should make him look good , and ready for winning another 5-6 titels , and making fans cum and have erections all day long : "omfg jay cutler , so fucking motivational , he's great , this is gonna be his year , he trains like a freak omg omg omg ." GTFO !

Merry Christmas to everybody . Happy new year guys , good look in training and muscle gains , be smart and stop worshiping this JC.

:gayaway:

Shadow

Shadow

Looking forward to its release

big barry

big barry

Where will this be played or is it a new dvd?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still waiting for this dvd..

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He gave the title to Dexter?...

Honestly he should have placed third, no way he was better then Heath.

Still wouldn't mind watching this.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff