• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler guest posing - NPC West Coast Classic

B

Batmanx007

With the exception of his right leg, I think he looks damn good to be this far out from the O. Yes, there are other athletes who have individual bodyparts that are better, or more symmetrical. But as I've said before, the Olympia is a Big Man's show. The biggest, hardest man onstage will almost always win.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks much better in the video than he does in the pics.

K

keke568

Guys, we are still talking about "the best physique of bodybuilding". And i think Jay Cutler isnt even close to that. Should the Mr. O be a dude with perfect symmetry/balance and great condition. (Also a smaller waist..). Sorry, i just dont understand why THIS is the greatest physique In the world now...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Well Dex has a better midsection, so has kai, phil, dennis and so on.
Jay Cutler's only advantage is his muscle mass. In every other aspect of the game he is beaten by someone else. There are guys that have better symmetry and there are guys that can match his conditioning.

lol @ Kai having a better/smaller midsection than Jay. :bitelip:

offseason: Jay is not having that bloated gut like Kai, and contest shape, Kai's still wider.

_47I3432_GVKOUGWICJ-1.jpg

_47I3388_TDUGJTTEPL-1.jpg

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

offseason: Jay is not having that bloated gut like Kai, and contest shape, Kai's still wider.

:thumbsup2: x 10000000000000000000000

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

_47I3432_GVKOUGWICJ-1.jpg

_47I3388_TDUGJTTEPL-1.jpg
Kai's gut does protrude more than Jay's, but it looks more streamlined because he has better midsection genetics than Jay. Jay's just looks blocky and messy because of his odd abs. If you look closely, though, you can see Jay's is still barely wider than Kai's. I'll admit, relaxed, Jay's midsection looks better than Kai's, but these guys aren't judged while they are relaxed, they are judged when they are on stage posing.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Jay was in the best shape of his life, kai was flatter and had a larger waist then at the 09 Arnold.

Kai's waist was much smaller in his last competition then at the 09 olympia.
Aust_Final1561-1.jpg
_H4X2762_BLJBDWYJHH-1.jpg

Even so, i wouldnt say kai's waiste was wider, seems about the same.
_47I1170_KLZFTSKPFR-1.jpg

I dont think Kai can beat Jay if he shows up like he did lastyear... I dont think anybody would be jay nowadays if he showed up like he did last year. Hopefully he could fill out that right leg before the Olympia.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Kai's lat insertions, and width, allow for the illusion of a smaller, more tapered waist than Jay. Whether or not Jay's waist is actually smaller is irrelevant, as this is not a numbers game. Still, the Sandow is Jay's to lose, which I doubt will happen despite my qualms with his physique.

Souldestroyer

Souldestroyer

Jay Cutler Trains Legs at Golds Gym Venice - An MD Photoshoot with Per Bernal. Jay Cutler is looking good. Those few thigh shots gave a different, better, picture than the pics from quest pose at NPC West Coast Classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Tnx 4 the vid, he looks really well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff