• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler guestposed at Natural Northern USA April 5th, 2008

E

eskimoman

Banned
you guys are too much in love with size, thats not all what bodybuilding is, jays waist must be 36 or 37 inches, he has wide shoulders but he doesnt have the tiny waist and the aesthetics to be mr. o hes mr. o because he gives the fans what they want, lots of appearances, free autographs, lots of pictures, friendliness etc...he should focus more on his physique than try to make that extra buck and gain a few extra fans to make him a repetitive mr o.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm just baffled that the judges think this physique is deserving of the olympia crown. Wolf looks far superior as does victor. i hope the judges see it this year because jay lost last year in the publics' eye

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gotta put this out there. All of team cutler used to rail on team coleman for just loving his mass and supposedly throwing aesthetics to the wind.

IMO in these pics jay looks to have a number of flaws. The discrepancy in arm size is the biggest i have seen it in a few years. The thigh difference is also relatively large. His pecs don't look wholly symmetrical here either, however that might well be the angle of the pics, so i won't make any firm judgements there.

Jay looked much better in last years off-season pictures. I wish him all the best, hopefully he can bring the symmetry issues under control

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gotta put this out there. All of team cutler used to rail on team coleman for just loving his mass and supposedly throwing aesthetics to the wind.

That's simply not true. How in hell you can blame Ronnie for playing the size game and say at the same time Cutler's size is "aesthethic mass"?

That make no sense. We never wrote that.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's simply not true. How in hell you can blame Ronnie for playing the size game and say at the same time Cutler's size is "aesthethic mass"?

That make no sense. We never wrote that.

It doesn't make much sense, but the arguments were always there. There would be pics of ronnie off-season, granted he was always puffy, and team Cutler would say he would go over-board. This was in the days that cutler would remain relatively lean in the off season, so they claimed that his mass was more aesthetic, that he always was better. Ronnie's waist line was always in question. Take a look at cutlers in these pics. Thats all i am saying about that.

But to reiterate my earlier post, Jay does not look as good as in previous years, last year in particular.

I

ixam

did he have a surgery done on his nipples?