• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler guestposing at Contra Costa 08(newest pics)

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
some angles his right leg looks to have improved. nice work jaybo.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Yeah, he looks like the champ :xyxthumbs:
Meh...
mvsf1 said:
You can't say Ronnie looks like Ronnie or Chris looks like Chris.
Moot. Both are older and have been bodybuilding longer, not to mention they've been unfortunately subjected to injuries.
mvsf1 said:
Then.... "Jay looks like Jay" it's really great news, right? :hsughr:
Seeing how he didn't particularly deserve either Sandow, particularly 2007, I'd say it's stale and only looks to further alienate fans that actually want the best athlete to win.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seeing how he didn't particularly deserve either Sandow, particularly 2007, I'd say it's stale and only looks to further alienate fans that actually want the best athlete to win.

Again great points and spot on :xyxthumbs: We have needed you on here lately, stop working so much it's taking too much time away from MM :eek5nono:

:keke:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I can agree with 07 Line, but come on 06 was Jays sandow :dunnodude:. Ronnie was starting to slip

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can agree with 07 Line, but come on 06 was Jays sandow :dunnodude:. Ronnie was starting to slip

Ronnie came back in the night show like Jay did this year, also, many felt that Victor was the best at that show as well. :tiphat:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Ronnie came back in the night show like Jay did this year, also, many felt that Victor was the best at that show as well. :tiphat:
I honestly think both Jay and Ronnie, particularly the former, made great strides during the night show in '06 compared to prejudging. However, I agree a bit with the last sentiment (and have been pretty vocal about it before) arguing that if the judges were to appropriately weigh balance and aesthetics in a manner where Jay would topple Ronnie than Victor would conversely topple Jay. There was a clear case of inconsistency present in that show's judging.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I honestly think both Jay and Ronnie, particularly the former, made great strides during the night show in '06 compared to prejudging. However, I agree a bit with the last sentiment (and have been pretty vocal about it before) arguing that if the judges were to appropriately weigh balance and aesthetics in a manner where Jay would topple Ronnie than Victor would conversely topple Jay. There was a clear case of inconsistency present in that show's judging.

And if they followed the new mandate like they have been Jay would not have beaten out someone like Victor, especially in 07'

anaboliod

anaboliod

i saw jay a month ago in boise and he looked great then, but he has really leaned up! If he keeps conditioning till the O it's all his! 3X baby!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i saw jay a month ago in boise and he looked great then, but he has really leaned up! If he keeps conditioning till the O it's all his! 3X baby!

Don't go to the dark side :no:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
theres a special place over here on the dark side im keeping warm just for you braaq :gaygay: