• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler Shredded !!!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
aggressive: yes
cocky: no not really

:49: thanks i wasn't actually sure how to put that ive never typed it before. rtard, gotcha!

and his constant posting of that pic is irritating because it doesn't at all prove his point on coleman's waist. it only shows he has a distension problem. period.

You are

aggressive: yes (Agree)
cocky: yes (yes you are)

And IF you dont want to see that pic again make sure no more cocky comments comes out of your mouth before you have said it high to yourself 10 times and still think its a good idea....then there wont be much spoken for a while imo.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are

aggressive: yes (Agree)
cocky: yes (yes you are)

And IF you dont want to see that pic again make sure no more cocky comments comes out of your mouth before you have said it high to yourself 10 times and still think its a good idea....then there wont be much spoken for a while imo.

:iorofl: Wtf? i dont even know what to take from this.

"IF you dont want to see that pic again" what is this like a punishment? :49:

the pic you post proves absolutely nothing in terms of waist comparison or V taper, it shows us what we all already know, coleman has abdominal distension issues. good job. go ahead and continue to post the pic and it will continue to do nothing for you arguement

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
My cocky comment was more of a generalization over many other posts.

Still, there are more constructive ways to get across the difference between a blocky physique and a big waist and it's not only one person who's at fault here (*glances at DA*).

Back to fun. This is OT, let's not get bogged down by petty arguments.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Two good thing would come out of that :)

I dont have to find that fu**ing pic everytime a Coleman fan acts like a dick:xyxthumbs:, and people dont have to get grey hair as a result of your attacks on others comments :)

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
My cocky comment was more of a generalization over many other posts.

Still, there are more constructive ways to get across the difference between a blocky physique and a big waist and it's not only one person who's at fault here (*glances at DA*).

Back to fun. This is OT, let's not get bogged down by petty arguments.

I concur.

(glances at Line with a grin):gaygay:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember I used to put Jay down soo much, with the fridge pics/vids, and robot talkin Jay stuff. That was totally wrong of me to do that, i mean its just pure disrespect to a human being. Honestly, i have 2 friends who have met him and one who is actually friends with him, and they make him out to be a really good guy. My one buddy won overall in a show that jay guest posed at. After the show, Jay called him out by his name and said "when I'm going to see you on stage again." They talked for about 10 min. I think its really cool that Jay remember his name and approached him for conversation. Also, my other buddy who's friends with Jay, said Jay let him borrow his tanning bed while he was preparing for a show, u kno that crazy expensive bed u saw in his vid. He also said about Jay that he likes to talk to fans more when its not about about bodybuilding all the time.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont necessarily hate Jay nor like him, but I do find the fridge references quite funny. Thanks for the vid

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JAY CUTLER LOOKS LIKES A FRIDGE! END OF STORY! WHOOOOOOO!! YEAHHH BUDDEH!
ronnie coleman: 8 times
jay cutler: 2 times

and ronnie looks like a Balloon whats your point? :dunnodude:

B

Batmanx007

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha, that's GREAT