• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay vs. Ron (animated holograms)

Light weight

Light weight

Spike said:
PRESENT> past

No sense!!!

Present or past, Ronnie will be always > Cutler!!!

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Light weight said:
No sense!!!
it means right now,this year and this very second jay is a better bodybuilder then ronnie because he has the 2006 sandow

it's a fact

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Spike said:
it means right now,this year and this very second jay is a better bodybuilder then ronnie because he has the 2006 sandow

it's a fact
This reasoning goes against every time in the past you've said Cutler was better.

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
This reasoning goes against every time in the past you've said Cutler was better.
no it doesn't that was simply my opinion but this time it's a fact

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Spike said:
no it doesn't that was simply my opinion but this time it's a fact
You pass off your opinion as fact since you've joined the old site and continue to whine and argue that Jay was the best bodybuilder in the world while you picked apart Ronnie's flaws. You said Ronnie didn't deserve all of his Sandows. Now you change your wole line of arguing because Jay's won. It doesn't work that way. Sure, you have every right to say what you wish but no one has to or is going to respect the way you've gone about it.

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
You pass off your opinion as fact since you've joined the old site and continue to whine and argue that Jay was the best bodybuilder in the world while you picked apart Ronnie's flaws
no i don't "pass" them off as a fact i "pass" them off as my opinion and you can't prove that i ever stated those comments as a fact

every time i said jay was better than ronnie it was simply my opinion

You said Ronnie didn't deserve all of his Sandows.
another opinion of mine
Now you change your wole line of arguing because Jay's won
no im not im just stating facts that jay is currently better then ronnie

EDIT: did LW call you or something because it seems like he left and sent you instead :e5dunno:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'm saying you changed your entire method of arguing now that Jay won and it's only now that you admit it was your opinion in the past. What does "currently" mean to you anyway? You were one of the Team Cutlers members leading the charge saying how Jay's better because he looks better 98% of the year even after I made the "you're only as good as your last contest" arguement. It's like all of a sudden you agree with logic that you earlier refused to acknowledge.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Light weight said:
8 TIME MR. OLYMPIA > 1 TIME MR. OLYMPIA

I have to agree. Yeah, I'm not joking, 8>1. :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
I'm saying you changed your entire method of arguing now that Jay won and it's only now that you admit it was your opinion in the past.
i haven't changed anything and if you had asked me in the past if it was my opinion or not i would have told you that it was just my opinion and nothing more

What does "currently" mean to you anyway
by currently i mean that if you win a mr olympia your the best until the next olympia
and the actual word means "at the present time"
You were one of the Team Cutlers members leading the charge saying how Jay's better because he looks better 98% of the year even after I made the "you're only as good as your last contest" arguement.

no another mistake,i said he just LOOKS better 98% of the year i never said jay was officially the better bodybuilder because jay didn't win the 05 olympia and if i said jay should have won that contest it was once again just my opinion
It's like all of a sudden you agree with logic that you earlier refused to acknowledge.
i have no idea what your talking about but if that's the case isn't that a good thing :e5dunno:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
JS316 said:
Ronnie's abs kill Jays!!

In your opinion... but... please, take a look once more at abs&thigs..

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
I'm saying you changed your entire method of arguing now that Jay won and it's only now that you admit it was your opinion in the past. What does "currently" mean to you anyway? You were one of the Team Cutlers members leading the charge saying how Jay's better because he looks better 98% of the year even after I made the "you're only as good as your last contest" arguement. It's like all of a sudden you agree with logic that you earlier refused to acknowledge.

Doesn't help arguing with spike / bpp. He is just here to piss everyone off. That seems to be his mission in life and if he succeeds he says "mission accomplished".

Re the post - thanx Phartz. From Ronnie to Jay I think that is what they call "downsizing"!!

Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sexnews said:
Doesn't help arguing with spike / bpp. He is just here to piss everyone off. That seems to be his mission in life and if he succeeds he says "mission accomplished".
LOL could it be anymore obvious that you hate me :49: :49:

also im not surprised that you are a team coleman member :rolleyes: since there the only ones i've ever had a problem with on this site

but you know what im not going to throw cheap shots at you the way you have done(several times)to me because im not going to lower myself to your level

so have a nice day :hello: and go on a head and hate me...........i kinda like it :yardsalebroly:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Colemans period in the sport is over. I mean, the guy has ruined his physique totally because of all the growht hormone he takes. He looks like a oversized gorilla. The only contest he can ever win again must be a: "Whos got the biggest gut show" Team Coleman can go ahead and judge....

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Spike said:
LOL could it be anymore obvious that you hate me :49: :49:

also im not surprised that you are a team coleman member :rolleyes: since there the only ones i've ever had a problem with on this site

but you know what im not going to throw cheap shots at you the way you have done(several times)to me because im not going to lower myself to your level

so have a nice day :hello: and go on a head and hate me...........i kinda like it :yardsalebroly:

I rest my case

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnies pecs owns jays and his legs are bigger just not as ripped :(.