• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay's 2012 Offseason

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
This has got to be one of those "home pictures" that he is "known for" because his waist looks tiny!

yeah you can tell that with the t-shirt on...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah you can tell that with the t-shirt on...

No Your Higness only you & your e-clan can and I apologize for encroaching upon your God Given Sole Right to making assumptions about someone with their T-shirt on!

Attachments

• Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 89
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
No Your Higness only you & your e-clan can and I apologize for encroaching upon your God Given Sole Right to making assumptions about someone with their T-shirt on!

yeah I said wow to Correa, yes he was looking big with a shirt on and with his condition he'll shock someone since he is bigger now.

it's not like I commeted directly on his physique... now you have the magic eyes to see Jay's waist beneath his shirt... now that something...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Wow that right there is Hypocrisy & Arrogance 101... you not only do what you ask others not to do but then come back and try to explain how you were right in doing so! You are allowed to judge a guy's condition and calibrate his chances at a BB show yet dont want others to even guess a waistline... now that is a big WOW?

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Natzo, this time Paki is right. Yeah, I mean it.

M

MaRKiNGStOn

Well i think The guy tores his biceps, loses 40 pounds of bodyweights, barely trains and he looks better than 95% of pros. I fvcking love him.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^ Wow that right there is Hypocrisy & Arrogance 101... you not only do what you ask others not to do but then come back and try to explain how you were right in doing so! You are allowed to judge a guy's condition and calibrate his chances at a BB show yet dont want others to even guess a waistline... now that is a big WOW?

you know that a waist doesn't change from one year to another right?