• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jeff Long Jr. Nationals

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes because him not coming in 100% completely throws out the Palumbo/Keto diets effectiveness... :no:

i dont understand how u people do it, id rather do 3 times as much cardio then avoiding all carbs.

is it even healthy? ive heard ketosis is really not healthy i mean ive heard that the brain needs 120 g of carbs a day to function properly. also heard something about it having a negative impact on hormonal levels(testosterone) and insulin sensitivity long term. and that it places tremendous stress on the kidneys.

this is just what ive heard, i would like to hear more from the other side though:wutyousay:

P

power

Maybe he doesn't have the genetics to get hard, it seems as if he can't do it no matter what diet he goes on. Muscle mass and the ability to get hard is based on genetics.

A

abeljr

This Palumbo diet obsession is so annoying. Here's the Cliff's Notes version:

-Eat only protein
-No carbs, especially not broccoli, we all know how horrible broccoli is on a diet.
-Take fish oil, and a few tablespoons of peanut butter daily. Extra peanut butter may also be placed on the testicles and licked off by any household pets to provide extra energy to combat the lethargy experienced by this diet.
-Cardio approximately 3 hours daily, should be kept as low as possible, walking from the couch to the fridge (to eat protein) is ideal.

LMAO!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he doesn't have the genetics to get hard, it seems as if he can't do it no matter what diet he goes on. Muscle mass and the ability to get hard is based on genetics.

BS.

The ability to get hard and conditioned is based on your mindset.

A

abeljr

well the show is not here yet, lets see how he comes in. Palumbo swears he'll be dry and ready.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BS.

The ability to get hard and conditioned is based on your mindset.

i agree, i think everyone can do it if they put their mind too it. obviously some people have to work harder. that being said, i believe jeff really worked his ass off to come in shape for this show, but somehow he failed. i mean cmon 3 hours a day of cardio and following that insane diet, obviously he put his mind to it, but still failed. so that means, either he started dieting too late (bulked up too much) or the problem is to be found in his diet or cardio approach.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This Palumbo diet obsession is so annoying. Here's the Cliff's Notes version:

-Eat only protein
-No carbs, especially not broccoli, we all know how horrible broccoli is on a diet.
-Take fish oil, and a few tablespoons of peanut butter daily. Extra peanut butter may also be placed on the testicles and licked off by any household pets to provide extra energy to combat the lethargy experienced by this diet.
-Cardio approximately 3 hours daily, should be kept as low as possible, walking from the couch to the fridge (to eat protein) is ideal.

hahhaaha :bowroflarms:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't care for his physique that much, he looks soft as a baby (flex's famous quote :imcoolurnot:) his best bodypart is those dam calves, they are so dammmmm bigg and thick it's wild

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Junior Nationals Heavyweight
1. Michael Liberatore
2. Jeff Long

_W5Q7907_ZXSZSCUAGU-1.jpg

_W5Q7901_BYBJNNNPAK-1.jpg

_W5Q0983_TBFFWTJPXC-1.jpg

_W5Q7879_MITRDMHLTJ-1.jpg

Liberatore looks like a midget :spy:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=10585&eventcode=1257&page=1

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff