• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Joel Grech killed after knocking out 72 year old

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

According to reports, the young bodybuilder who passed away while being arrested had been held to the ground by law enforcement for a "significant length of time."

On Wednesday afternoon, Joel Grech, 24, passed away in Craigieburn, which is located north of Melbourne. He had been held on the pavement while resisting arrest in connection with a vicious assault on an elderly man, who was 72 years old.

According to eyewitnesses, Grech was laying on his back with cops "kneeling on his back for some time" when they arrested him.

The frantic efforts that paramedics made to bring Grech back to life were captured on dashcam video that was acquired by Channel 9.

A spokesperson for the Victoria Police Department informed the Daily Mail Australia on Friday that officers from the force's Professional Standards Command had begun an inquiry into the death "as a regular process." The statement was released on Friday.

She said that the inquiry will look at the whole chronology of the man's activities throughout the day, including his encounters with members of the public and law enforcement.

According to Daily Mail Australia, there is no suggestion that the conduct of the cops led to his death.

It has come to light that Grech attacked the guy, who is 72 years old and lives in Craigieburn after the older man saw Grech breaking into his vehicle.

Nevertheless, in a bizarre turn of events, the elderly father and his son, who is 33 years old, were subsequently detained at the site of the crime on suspicion of killing Grech.

According to a high-profile criminal lawyer named George Balot of Balot Reilly Criminal Attorneys, Grech had knocked the 72-year-old man unconscious before his son rushed to his help.

As the guys were turned over to Homicide Squad investigators, Mr. Balot was contacted to act as their legal counsel and defend them.

The men, who asked not to be identified for fear of retaliation from Grech's associates, claimed that the hulking Grech barely flinched after being struck in the shoulder with a bat by the man's son, who had come to his father's aid. The man's son had come to his father's aid after seeing his father being attacked by Grech.

"My client is an elderly salt of the earth family man well into his 70s," Mr. Balot told Daily Mail Australia. "He was attempting to protect his property from a relentless, heavy set, a muscular young man who was trying to smash his car window with a weapon during broad daylight in a quiet suburban street."

According to Mr. Balot, the elderly man's father challenged Grech before being struck unconscious and incurring horrific injuries.

"His son sprang to his defense after seeing his old father unconscious and punched the offender in the shoulder," Mr. Balot said. "This had no impact on the stocky, determined aggressor."

The attorney said that Grech had abused the man's kid before running away from the site of the crime.

According to Mr. Balot, witnesses to the detention of Grech after the assault said that the cops had kept him facedown on the pavement for a long amount of time.

According to Mr. Balot, "there are allegations of strong resistance by (Grech)," which resulted in the arresting officers squatting on his back for some time.

"There are also a variety of claims that he had been attacked previously in another area by people who were familiar to him," the article continues.

It is impossible to guess what caused someone's death.

Paul Townsend-Booth, a nearby resident, said to the reporters that he observed Grech stumbling along the street.

According to what he heard, "He had a graze mark on his forehead and he began strolling along the center of the road."

"It seemed as if he was under the influence of something," you would say.

Mr. Balot said that an autopsy, in conjunction with surveillance video and testimonies from witnesses, was likely to uncover the reason for Grech's demise.

"The murder squad has interviewed my client and has decided not to press charges against him at this time."
Mr. Balot has communicated that he and his family would want to offer their sympathies to the departed person's family.

On Friday, memorials and condolences for the deceased bodybuilder continued to pour in.

His relative said on social media, "I am utterly devastated to hear we have lost you." "I am extremely heartbroken to hear we have lost you,"

'You always checked in on me mate, every single heavy metal concert & festival, you would single me out & find me. We always promised one another that we would have a tatted-up cousin photo shoot, but your life has been cut short in the most horrific of ways.

'What you achieved in your bodybuilding career was so admirable mate, I hate that God has chosen to take you when you had so much potential. I hate that I won’t see my cousin at the next metal concert, that we will never get to do our photo shoot, and that you’re no longer going to send me links to the latest metal song or Parkway Drive concert, I hate that your mum has to say goodbye to you, but I take solace in knowing you’re going be with your Dad again.'

Joel Grech killed

Last edited by a moderator:
helderwieling

helderwieling

According to reports, the young bodybuilder who passed away while being arrested had been held to the ground by law enforcement for a "significant length of time."

On Wednesday afternoon, Joel Grech, 24, passed away in Craigieburn, which is located north of Melbourne. He had been held on the pavement while resisting arrest in connection with a vicious assault on an elderly man, who was 72 years old.

According to eyewitnesses, Grech was laying on his back with cops "kneeling on his back for some time" when they arrested him.

The frantic efforts that paramedics made to bring Grech back to life were captured on dashcam video that was acquired by Channel 9.

A spokesperson for the Victoria Police Department informed the Daily Mail Australia on Friday that officers from the force's Professional Standards Command had begun an inquiry into the death "as a regular process." The statement was released on Friday.

She said that the inquiry will look at the whole chronology of the man's activities throughout the day, including his encounters with members of the public and law enforcement.

According to Daily Mail Australia, there is no suggestion that the conduct of the cops led to his death.

It has come to light that Grech attacked the guy, who is 72 years old and lives in Craigieburn after the older man saw Grech breaking into his vehicle.

Nevertheless, in a bizarre turn of events, the elderly father and his son, who is 33 years old, were subsequently detained at the site of the crime on suspicion of killing Grech.

According to a high-profile criminal lawyer named George Balot of Balot Reilly Criminal Attorneys, Grech had knocked the 72-year-old man unconscious before his son rushed to his help.

As the guys were turned over to Homicide Squad investigators, Mr. Balot was contacted to act as their legal counsel and defend them.

The men, who asked not to be identified for fear of retaliation from Grech's associates, claimed that the hulking Grech barely flinched after being struck in the shoulder with a bat by the man's son, who had come to his father's aid. The man's son had come to his father's aid after seeing his father being attacked by Grech.

"My client is an elderly salt of the earth family man well into his 70s," Mr. Balot told Daily Mail Australia. "He was attempting to protect his property from a relentless, heavy set, a muscular young man who was trying to smash his car window with a weapon during broad daylight in a quiet suburban street."

According to Mr. Balot, the elderly man's father challenged Grech before being struck unconscious and incurring horrific injuries.

"His son sprang to his defense after seeing his old father unconscious and punched the offender in the shoulder," Mr. Balot said. "This had no impact on the stocky, determined aggressor."

The attorney said that Grech had abused the man's kid before running away from the site of the crime.

According to Mr. Balot, witnesses to the detention of Grech after the assault said that the cops had kept him facedown on the pavement for a long amount of time.

According to Mr. Balot, "there are allegations of strong resistance by (Grech)," which resulted in the arresting officers squatting on his back for some time.

"There are also a variety of claims that he had been attacked previously in another area by people who were familiar to him," the article continues.

It is impossible to guess what caused someone's death.

Paul Townsend-Booth, a nearby resident, said to the reporters that he observed Grech stumbling along the street.

According to what he heard, "He had a graze mark on his forehead and he began strolling along the center of the road."

"It seemed as if he was under the influence of something," you would say.

Mr. Balot said that an autopsy, in conjunction with surveillance video and testimonies from witnesses, was likely to uncover the reason for Grech's demise.

"The murder squad has interviewed my client and has decided not to press charges against him at this time."
Mr. Balot has communicated that he and his family would want to offer their sympathies to the departed person's family.

On Friday, memorials and condolences for the deceased bodybuilder continued to pour in.

His relative said on social media, "I am utterly devastated to hear we have lost you." "I am extremely heartbroken to hear we have lost you,"

'You always checked in on me mate, every single heavy metal concert & festival, you would single me out & find me. We always promised one another that we would have a tatted-up cousin photo shoot, but your life has been cut short in the most horrific of ways.

'What you achieved in your bodybuilding career was so admirable mate, I hate that God has chosen to take you when you had so much potential. I hate that I won’t see my cousin at the next metal concert, that we will never get to do our photo shoot, and that you’re no longer going to send me links to the latest metal song or Parkway Drive concert, I hate that your mum has to say goodbye to you, but I take solace in knowing you’re going be with your Dad again.'

Joel Grech Dead
Terrible...
It's like a biblical parable, when the punishment for a transgression comes at once.