• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Johnnie Jackson Defeats Ben White at the 2009 Olympia Worlds Strongest Bodybuilder!

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

And Jari "Bull" Mentula did 700 bench raw;)

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Ronnie had a squat suit on in one of his videos.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

No surprise, Johnnie is a tank, but Efferding is a nasty bastard, he ain't a legend in the sport but acts like he's the best shit out there, having money doesn't make you the best Stan.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about adding Rondey Raw Power Roller to the mix

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No surprise, Johnnie is a tank, but Efferding is a nasty bastard, he ain't a legend in the sport but acts like he's the best shit out there, having money doesn't make you the best Stan.

Nope, but having a world record sort of does make you the best!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stan Efferding IS the world's strongest pro bodybuilder, it's a fact.

He deserves to be a little upset at this MuscleTech publicity stunt.

hulk777

hulk777

ronnie also handled those 200 poud dumbells like they were plastic dumbells for 12 reps with excellent form

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ true, but Stan also handles dbs well. he reps out with 210 pound dbs on the incline.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Yeah, being the strongest pro, it's a fact, makes him someone in the sport, but acting like a douchebag to Johnnie and Ben what's the point?He could've joined the challenge instead of crap talking on stage.Best thing to prove a fact is action.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

+1

Heavyweight>> Do you really think he would be allowed to do that? It isn't like he didn't challenge them - he has been putting up challenges on youtube for quite a while leading up to this event. Obviously this is something muscletech did to promote an athlete and there's no way they would make him look bad by letting Stan join and crush them. Try to put things in perspective before you ramble again.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Ronnie coulda, shoulda, woulda but didn't so is neither here nor there in the equation and people need to realise this. Unless he jumps up and decides to put up some legitimate numbers in a sanctioned competition then his real/raw numbers are all speculation.

formaldeide

formaldeide

ben uses a suicide grip...

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

+1

Heavyweight>> Do you really think he would be allowed to do that? It isn't like he didn't challenge them - he has been putting up challenges on youtube for quite a while leading up to this event. Obviously this is something muscletech did to promote an athlete and there's no way they would make him look bad by letting Stan join and crush them. Try to put things in perspective before you ramble again.
So?I don't see the issue here man, I mean he just got the title of world strongest pro, he shouldn't even be concerned about the Olympia lifting challenge, It's like you win the Olympia and then jump on the NPC USA stage to say I'm the best you sucks.What's the point in that? I call it lack of self confidence.If I'm officialy the top at doing something, I ain't wasting time foolin' around others just to get attention.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie coulda, shoulda, woulda but didn't so is neither here nor there in the equation and people need to realise this. Unless he jumps up and decides to put up some legitimate numbers in a sanctioned competition then his real/raw numbers are all speculation.

But then again we have seen ronnie REP the weights stan put up in videos, so....

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wtf ben whites arms are like 5 metres infront of him.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So?I don't see the issue here man, I mean he just got the title of world strongest pro, he shouldn't even be concerned about the Olympia lifting challenge, It's like you win the Olympia and then jump on the NPC USA stage to say I'm the best you sucks.What's the point in that? I call it lack of self confidence.If I'm officialy the top at doing something, I ain't wasting time foolin' around others just to get attention.

He asked to be involved, they excluded him. He got offended when Ben and JoJ and their sponsors started hyping the event claiming they were the strongest BBers.

I'd get offended too.

It is the equivilent of the reining Mr O being excluded from the Arnold Classic, while the people at the Arnold claim to be the greatest BBers.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

He asked to be involved, they excluded him. He got offended when Ben and JoJ and their sponsors started hyping the event claiming they were the strongest BBers.

I'd get offended too.

It is the equivilent of the reining Mr O being excluded from the Arnold Classic, while the people at the Arnold claim to be the greatest BBers.
I expect from an adult to use his brain sometimes, Efferding ain't 15 years old, Muscletech is the king of hype when it comes to their products or anything that involves their business, why should he be concerned? It's like you buy cell-tech, gakic and leukic hardcore and then go mad cause you don't look like Cutler or Dexter after a year like they promise in advertisments 30 lbs in 1 month yeah :rofl3:, it's Muscletech, just get over it.