• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jose Raymond and Dana Linn Bailey Train Legs

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I think she's really like that man...

at least she has a personality, that gives me wood...

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
dilatedmuscle said:
I know this is sexist but i especially if its a girl. Humbleness and someone who is down to earth is attractive but the whole cute tough girl shtick
It's not that sexist. I mean, you're only openly criticizing a woman for not patterning her behavior and projected sense of self around what you find particularly attractive. If anything, I'd say it's just as egotistical a statement as it is a sexist one.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Now there's a high standard to hold oneself to.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
mvsf1 said:
So this is sexy to you? Come one... WTF...
It's not, but what if it was? Why does her look and attitude have to conform to my, or any other man's, expectations? I still find her attractive most of the time.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I ****ing hate the "duck faces".

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
"It's not, but what if it was? Why does her look and attitude have to conform to my, or any other man's, expectations? I still find her attractive most of the time."

You know we are discussing why we find a chick hot or not, right? God forbid our opinions on someones attitude is taken into consideration. Her look or attitude doesnt have to conform to any man's expectations. People have freedom of speech but not freedom of consequence. If you make a man cringe with your abnoxious personality, that person might make a comment about it. Even if a man acted all cutsie, tough, duckface, fist action he would be abnoxious... oh wait her husband does the exact same thing and is equaly as obnoxious. The only difference is that his personality doesnt change my lack of attractiveness towards him because im not gay. DLB on the other hand, i would find attractive if her actions didnt make me cringe. Its like thinking a girl is super hot to you and out of nowhere lays an absolutely disgusting fart that smells like mustard and egg....

Thats like saying "Who cares if Kai ****s grape fruit, talks in circles and strips onstage? Why should he have to conform to my, or any other mans expectations of a bodybuilder?" There are consequences because people have different point of views on how his personality changes ones perspective.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line, why do you distort my words? Why do you get so philosophical about it? I said: "Come guys, she is not attractive". Period. That's it.

I never pretended to change DLB to fit my taste.

I'm glad you agree with me, she's not sexy at all (his face isn't, his body isn't). End of story.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't edit my post. I mean "HER", not "HIS".

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
dilatedmuscle said:
You know we are discussing why we find a chick hot or not, right?
Is it? Boy, am I glad you came around to explain that, and in a totally non-insulting way too!
dilatedmuscle said:
God forbid our opinions on someones attitude is taken into consideration.
There's no need to bring one's imaginary friends into this.
dilatedmuscle said:
Her look or attitude doesnt have to conform to any man's expectations. People have freedom of speech but not freedom of consequence. If you make a man cringe with your abnoxious personality, that person might make a comment about it.
And you're totally entitled to make any comment you like, even stupid ones, as you're wont to do. In summation of the way this particular talk played out: you, I assume jokingly, pointed out that a statement you were making was sexist, to which I made a humorously-minded riposte calling it less sexist than egotistical. The link you posted as a retort was wholly terrible, and in juxtaposition, makes your initial stance, the not-exactly-sexist one, an acceptable alternative. I get that, though it's hard to tell whether or not that was intended seriously. Now, rather than launch into something that's further tangential to the topic and derisive toward yourself, I'll chalk all this up to mis-and-missed interpretations; you probably didn't realize I was joking in calling your statement egotistical, and furthermore, you probably weren't positing, at least intentionally, that matters of interpersonal indignities are okay as long as you're not the worst offender.
dilatedmuscle said:
Even if a man acted all cutsie, tough, duckface, fist action he would be abnoxious... oh wait her husband does the exact same thing and is equaly as obnoxious. The only difference is that his personality doesnt change my lack of attractiveness towards him because im not gay.
I'm glad you're willing to go so far as to make both what you're attracted to in women as well as your sexual orientation clear on a forum that's, essentially, a bunch of dudes. And yes, before you get huffy, this is a joke.
dilated said:
Thats like saying "Who cares if Kai ****s grape fruit, talks in circles and strips onstage? Why should he have to conform to my, or any other mans expectations of a bodybuilder?"
That's not the same thing at all.
mvsf1 said:
Line, why do you distort my words? Why do you get so philosophical about it? I said: "Come guys, she is not attractive". Period. That's it.
I wasn't purposefully trying to distort anything, though your question appeared more than a little loaded. Obviously, you posted that particular picture because you find something unattractive about it, and feel that I should/would feel the same way. However, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to find it unappealing from a physical, carnal sense, or because I don't like the airs she's projecting. This is why I gave you a nebulous answer. Do I think it's the best shot of her -- of course not. That doesn't change my overall opinion that she is an attractive woman though.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I speak for everyone here, when I say.....

1.) Dana has a very attractive face

2.) Dana's body is more attractive than some fatass, but would be sexier if it was less muscular/manly.

3.) Dana needs to tone it down on the duck faces. Guys don't find that **** sexy.

4.) I'd still hit it any day of the week

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry Flex, but I disagree.

1) Her face is too "poligonal", her chin is manly.
2) I'd hit a 20% BF chick rather than a 8-12% BF girl. Anytime.
3) Duck faces? She looks really stupid, I agree. This is for Line, forget her face, look at her chest (ripped, vascular, separated). That's sexy? My ass.
4) I wouldn't hit her. God bless good ol' women.

This is what I'm talking about... (Monica Bellucci).

Loshombresprefierenunamujerconcurvas-1.jpeg

MonicaBellucci_ModeloItaliana_15-1.jpg

MonicaBellucci_ModeloItaliana_12-1.jpg

DLB? LOL, just LOL.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PS: first one is not Monica.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Monica, Monica, Monica! fapfapfpafuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaapp.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I said I find her more attractive than most, but yes, you can easily find women who are better looking, even though that's not the point at all. You're allowed to disagree, but everyone is going to have their own tastes. It's not like you're going to talk me into finding a particular woman bad looking just because you seem to have this visceral reaction to her physique and face.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I agree with flex except #3 because Natzo finds that attractive. He also finds Minxy's personality attractive. It think Natzo has an obnoxiousness fetish lol jk

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I do like girls with personality even if silly (those are the 1 nights stands). as for obnoxious hum... that depends of your point of view...

@mvsf1

MY GOD. where do I start???

1 - her face is too polygonal??? WTF is that? who says that ?? ROFL

2 - you would prefer to bang 20 % bf girls to a girl in ****ing shape??

article125785008b61ccd000005dc662_634x56-1.jpg

shes waiting.......

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ Natzo
How dare you publiclly post a pic of Dilated's subdued looking private facesitter :mad:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet Monica Bellucci is 20% BF. Nuff said.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That lady is way fatter than 20% bodyfat Natzo. lol.