• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene: 9 weeks out!

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
As soon as it hit the internet with his consent it DOES NOT matter where it was taken... would it be ok if he posted fresh fruit fucking pics in Oscar's bedroom with Oscar's consent?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
As soon as it hit the internet with his consent it DOES NOT matter where it was taken... would it be ok if he posted fresh fruit fucking pics in Oscar's bedroom with Oscar's consent?

idk if tim was being sarcastic or not but if he wasnt i think he meant that if oscar owns the training studio and he's fine with it then nobody can complain about him taking his pants down in that location.... i think. Just like nobody can complain bitch kai fucking fruit in the location he did it in other then the owner of that location..

Either way, if thats the case then i agree with tim and strongly disagree with you.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes and Jay copped a lot of crap for that pic on this forum as well.

I'm sure that underwear could have continued to be worn for the glutes shot. I had actually been liking the Flex mag videos of late, now I'll just be thinking of this when they have Phil and Kai.

So are saying that their is something inherently wrong with the human body/nudity or that it is not socially acceptable within bodybuilding to show the glutes in this manner? Both ideas seem ridiculous.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So are saying that their is something inherently wrong with the human body/nudity or that it is not socially acceptable within bodybuilding to show the glutes in this manner? Both ideas seem ridiculous.

Ok then, you'll feel perfectly fine with going to your local Planet Fitness and dropping your pants. Tell me how long it takes for the cops to get there and arrest you.

I'm not against nudity, nor against posing naked. I do think it lacks a bit of class, but that is neither here nor there. I thought that the pics looked like they were taken in a public gym (which I would imagine it was, regardless of Oscar's ownership), in which case it is unacceptable to be dropping your pants there, let alone advertising this fact to the world on the interwebz.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok then, you'll feel perfectly fine with going to your local Planet Fitness and dropping your pants. Tell me how long it takes for the cops to get there and arrest you.

It is pointless to ask how I would feel about posing with my glutes showing at a local gym b/c i am not Kai nor do I share his circumstances with Oscar. You are also trying to tally votes by asking me if I would do what Kai did and then dictate what is acceptable based on popularity. The acceptable action being the one that is the most popular. We also cannot be sure if this is a home gym or a local gym.

I'm not against nudity, nor against posing naked. I do think it lacks a bit of class, but that is neither here nor there. I thought that the pics looked like they were taken in a public gym (which I would imagine it was, regardless of Oscar's ownership), in which case it is unacceptable to be dropping your pants there, let alone advertising this fact to the world on the interwebz.

Fair enough, assuming it was a public gym. I would only agree if a law existed against public nudity where the action took place.

Last edited:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fair enough, assuming it was a public gym. I would only agree if a law existed against public nudity where the action took place.

I'm pretty sure that most places have a law against public nudity unless otherwise specified (e.g. nude beaches). America, Australia, the UK (not to mention the Islamic countries or China) are all pretty prudish nations, as such they all have public decency laws. Private facilities are a little different, but if they are open to the public (e.g. stores, gyms) then the law can apply equally there.

dilatedmuscle said:
idk if tim was being sarcastic or not but if he wasnt i think he meant that if oscar owns the training studio and he's fine with it then nobody can complain about him taking his pants down in that location.... i think. Just like nobody can complain bitch kai fucking fruit in the location he did it in other then the owner of that location..

Either way, if thats the case then i agree with tim and strongly disagree with you.
I wasn't being sarcastic (for a change). I think the point is context. A private studio is like a private home, unless there are specific (invasive) laws against an action (e.g. sodomy in some states, beastiality everywhere, etc) then it is perfectly fine to do something. The cross over comes when you post those pictures publically.

I'm wishing I hadn't said anything about the pic now. If this hadn't been Kai it wouldn't have been a big deal, but once again we have another negative Kai thread. I personally don't understand the need for BBers to show their glutes. I think it lacks a certain amount of class. Remember when posing trunks covered the glutes completely?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Beastiality is illegal everywhere?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
The days people didnt have striated glutes lol
Those days still exist, ask our reigning mr. o (lol)

the days i speak of were the days they didnt need to show them to score well with the judges, the arnold days.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Remarkable conditioning at that size. He is surely a force this year.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
fibrado-1.jpg

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
If you want to check, have sex with a police horse and see if the charge you.

or have sex with a bull or multiple bulls and see if they charge you.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!