• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene, Johnnie Jackson and Branch Warren at NPC Coastal

• Thread starter The King Of Lurkers
  • Start date
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Roelly has that phill heath-esque fullness that makes him look unreal, its not until he steps onstage that things look different. We know kai is probably much bigger then roelly

Agreed.Kai will most likely place higher than Roelly no argument there ,but it will be intersting to see how Roelly will look against the top guys come Olympia time.It looks like he has packed some serious muscle.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the gut issue is entirely subjective and until we put objective guidelines on what is aesthetically pleasing the argument can never be settled.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Subjective? The hell is not - that's a big gut; anyone can see that.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

I think subjective as in some people think its proportionate to his muscle mass while others dont. Even victor martinez and phil heath have a huge gut but its proportionate to their muscle mass and frame while kai's raises more subjective opinions.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Man, I'm sure you got my point. If your lordosis is not huge, good for you, maybe Kai's is. Of course, Kai has a gut, but so did Ronnie, so did Jay in the past; lots of BB have a gut and Kai's looks bigger because of his back injury, no doubt about it. That was my point.

Anyway, a gut isn't a handicap for winning the Mr Olympia.

My point being, you shouldn't justify his midsection with a possible lordosis problem because its doesn't mean anything more then your spine is curved more then normal. And if it actually was such a big problem for Kai a gut wouldn't be his biggest problem.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
My point being, you shouldn't justify his midsection with a possible lordosis problem because its doesn't mean anything more then your spine is curved more then normal. And if it actually was such a big problem for Kai a gut wouldn't be his biggest problem.

A huge gut is a huge gut but Lordosis can make a big difference...

lordosis-1.jpg

Anybodybuilder with any type of gut would have more of a convex waist with distention with lordosis as opposed to someone without... the same way the opposite happens to his lower back. How can you say something like that when your torso is extremely susceptible to your spine?

This kids distention most likely has a lot to do with lordosis. He might have a little belly but the lordosis emphasizes it.

Fig480Lordosisorhollowbackcausedbycongen-1.jpg

Last edited:
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To provide evidance in favor of my post you think kai has a big gut. I do not think kai has a big gut. I think kais abdomin is symmetrical with his physique. People on both sides of this argument exist, and both sides think their descriptions are more accurate than their opposition. Not only are these types of arguments subjective opinions, they are pointless and a waste of time.

Last edited:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
A huge gut is a huge gut but Lordosis can make a big difference...

lordosis-1.jpg

Anybodybuilder with any type of gut would have more of a convex waist with distention with lordosis as opposed to someone without... the same way the opposite happens to his lower back. How can you say something like that when your torso is extremely susceptible to your spine?

This kids distention most likely has a lot to do with lordosis. He might have a little belly but the lordosis emphasizes it.

Fig480Lordosisorhollowbackcausedbycongen-1.jpg

You are absolutely right. But Kai doesn't have his gut from solely a lordosis problem which mvsf1 said. Its just a poor excuse.

That said, Kai may or may not have a problem with Lordosis. If it was a problem for Kai he would without a doubt get loads of work done to correct the lordosis since you cant load your back with excessive weights without excruciating pain. (I know for a fact and my Lordosis isn't that bad compared to what you can experience)

Heavy loads to the spine while having lordosis exaggerates the spinal curve even more, so its out of the question to do those heavy squats ect Kai is doing unless he has a pain threshold 23804732842 times greater then any other living man

-D

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
kai looks a cut above the other two unsuprisingly.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Kai's hamstrings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> branch's hamstrings.

Kai's not only better then branch and JOJ not only sexual level, but from a muscularity level aswell.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man JOJ has the best relaxed chest evah

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol noone wanted to stand next to kai.