• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

KAI GREENE NEW PICS AT THE 2008 NEW JERSEY STATE - NOV. 8

B

Batmanx007

He had gyno in his last contest-pics and it looks like it's gotten worse :uhoh2:

Prince>> Rest asure that his BF is higher than 14 atm.
Looks like GIANT nipple O

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No that is not gyno... why does everyone feel the need to attempt at pointing that out? He is holding a lot of weight, some fat, his nipples are naturally pointed that way and with fat of course they are going to look like that. Yes, bodybuilders take steroids. So stop trying to pick them apart about it or say they "have gyno", "use synthol" or have "injection lumps" when in reality most of you have no clue what your talking about.

On a serious note... Kai has some of the most screwed up feet I have ever seen.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ all true. you cannot make an accurate gyno assessment on someone carrying the level of BF kai is. i thought i had gyno until i dieted down, and it dissappeared. oft times it is fat storage.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ all true. you cannot make an accurate gyno assessment on someone carrying the level of BF kai is. i thought i had gyno until i dieted down, and it dissappeared. oft times it is fat storage.

i actually have the same issue with fat storage under my nipple, i once thought it was gyno but when i also dieted for my show in march it went away, but comes back when i hit offseason :keke:,

Kai green is looking like a monster, looks pretty good and built like a tank at his height
thanks or the pictures :tiphat:

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No that is not gyno... why does everyone feel the need to attempt at pointing that out? He is holding a lot of weight, some fat, his nipples are naturally pointed that way and with fat of course they are going to look like that. Yes, bodybuilders take steroids. So stop trying to pick them apart about it or say they "have gyno", "use synthol" or have "injection lumps" when in reality most of you have no clue what your talking about.

Did you see his last contest pics ? :) It's was pretty obvious he had gyno there. I'm not one of those screaming gyno every time i see a bit of fat around a nipple - but there's was really no doubt in these pics.

Kaloian_BG

Kaloian_BG

nice pics ,thanks Demostenes

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i agree that he does not have gyno, but i did point out his shoulder lumps.. those could potentially cause lots of scar tissue and screw up his shoulder.. sure I did not need to point that out but its true and i believe i do know what im talking about.

Bhana

Bhana

looks like R Kelly on roids:coolguy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree that he does not have gyno, but i did point out his shoulder lumps.. those could potentially cause lots of scar tissue and screw up his shoulder.. sure I did not need to point that out but its true and i believe i do know what im talking about.

I know that you know what your talking about, I was more of referring to others. :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you see his last contest pics ? :) It's was pretty obvious he had gyno there. I'm not one of those screaming gyno every time i see a bit of fat around a nipple - but there's was really no doubt in these pics.

no. you can't make a gyno call on someone with this level of BF. period. unless the gyno is so bad he practically has little breasts, which he doesn't.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His abdomen is getting wider and wider.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn it braaq I could have gone on in life without you making me notice those fucking troll feet lmao

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no. you can't make a gyno call on someone with this level of BF. period. unless the gyno is so bad he practically has little breasts, which he doesn't.

Well..last time he was shredded he def. had gyno - and now with a higher BF he still has it. Why shouldn't you be able to spot gyno on a guy with high bf?

Braaq (and duality):

Here's the pics I was talking about in my last post (if u still insist he doesn't have gyno after seeing this pics :wutyousay:):

Last edited by a moderator:
C

crossfirebmf

I love how everyone (but a few) is pointing out his waist and nipples...HE'S OFF-SEASON AND WEIGHING OVER 300lbs! No shit he's going to have a wider waist, poofier nipples, and look blockier than the contest pics that yall are comparing to. These aren't contest shape pics. He's going to do great this year. One of the few guys that still puts on a show which is a much needed thing in this sport. He looks great everywhere besides his shoulders which is his weakest point still.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nauseating, Nauseating, Nauseating, Nauseating, Nauseating,:ugh: Nauseating, Nauseating,