• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

KAI "PREDATOR" GREENE

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THanks, great pics again COACH!!!!... the September MD has a good new pics of Kai.. i'll be waiting for it, bro:xyxthumbs:

Joeb23

Joeb23

Awesome! I have all those MD's with Kai in it and I am still blown away by these pictures. I really feel like he could make a Ronnie type run at the O. I think Kai is 35 now and getting better with age. I feel he offers as much size as the biggest guy out with great proportions and some of the best conditioning out there today. He is the closet to what Ronnie brought @ his best (98-03). Victor is great too, don't get me wrong, but if bodybuilding wasn't all about politics I really believe Kai should be placing ahead of Vic & Jay when they meet again in the near future. To me Kai is the most complete bodybuilder out there today. All my unbiased opinion, of course.

B

Batmanx007

Thx coach, he has an incredible physique, but for some reason, grapefruit comes to mind

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think Kai is a fag but he looks awesome here nice definition dont even think Flex Wheeler has that much visible muscle fibre in the legs

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his back is thick for sure...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is ripped to the bone with a lot of mass....good shape too....very good physique

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think Kai is a fag but he looks awesome here nice definition dont even think Flex Wheeler has that much visible muscle fibre in the legs
Thx coach, he has an incredible physique, but for some reason, grapefruit comes to mind
^yea, king of the broke back
I thought Kai only to gay homo pictures with other dudes

..yeap friends ..Hahaha .. this episode of the fruit was urrrg!! ..:keke: but kai .. is the real predator!! ..:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man kai looks amazing here. Does anyone have any updates as to what he is doing now? i think he is j taking time off and resting isnt he?

Thanks for the pics coach!

God Bless
Ben

R

Ruhlforever

Kai is amazing and for the retarded post about the fag bla bla bla he can do whatever with his a.....s, ok, he has a wonderful and muscular girlfriend now and this is a topic we discussed in other ocassions, sexuality is another point, we're talking about bellies, striations, muscles, Kai has everything. He will be a surpass.