• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Keith Williams(an amateur bber) trains with Flex Wheeler recent photos

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn those quads... HUGE compared to 08!! best of luck to him :)

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with those that said something looks off...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he loses a rediculous amount of size on his legs when he competes.... but he is a genetic freak, i wanna see him get down with a gorilla LOL

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Looking huge there.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Really big thats for sure. But you just dont add that kind of mass to your legs in one offseson...unless its 3-4 years long

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow this dude is very massive. Hope he can keep things going on the right track and continue to improve aswell as bring it together for the stage.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome pics.
huge back.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his quads and rear lat spread are unbelievable!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks syntholed to me as well.... to be honest its kinda weird to see someone use it in their back, but it looks that way to me.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks syntholed to me as well.... to be honest its kinda weird to see someone use it in their back, but it looks that way to me.

The more I look at the 2008 contest pics on his site, the more that appears to be the case

Compare these to the pics on the first page (back and quads)

I don't know, maybe he started heavy juice or began training radically different, or maybe they're just weird pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The more I look at the 2008 contest pics on his site, the more that appears to be the case

Compare these to the pics on the first page (back and quads)

I don't know, maybe he started heavy juice or began training radically different, or maybe they're just weird pictures.

A couple possible answers to this. My opinon its one of two things. A.) and most likely answer since hes being trained by Flex like Big04 said, this is synthol. Its not just the fact that he blew up, but his lats arent as symmetrical as they were before...... commonly this happens with synthol if it doesnt really spread out good enough.

B.) He has just now started super high doses of HGH. HGH at high doses 10iu's and up are what give guys the freak factor and thats what makes them freaky huge. Yeah of course hes "juicing" hardcore, but chances are thats not much of factor since hes really advanced, the HGH would be more important for extra growth in his stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

im thinking synthol

to whoever said you wanna see this guy get down wit ha gorilla...you mean in a gay way right? ;)

F

fitmod066

maby he is finally able to afford some good roids!