• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

kid goes crazy over Modern Warfare 2

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that is bullshit, I think they are real. They came up with this "fake" story so that the kid will not be relentlessly humiliated after millions have seen these vids. The best way for him to go on in the future is to proclaim the videos are fake. I call BS, they are real.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
ftspj-1.gif

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I think that is bullshit, I think they are real. They came up with this "fake" story so that the kid will not be relentlessly humiliated after millions have seen these vids. The best way for him to go on in the future is to proclaim the videos are fake. I call BS, they are real.

I agree, the remote control one was fake but the rest were real. can you imagine someone acting that perfect and not being involved in any sort of acting?... If they are ALL fake then why was the remote control one not as legitimate looking as the rest? and why did the camera kid admit that the remote one was fake because his brother caught him and wanted to make a pretend one so that everyone thinks its fake? I think they are real... and thats what you get when you have over privelaged undiciplined white kids.

I cant imagine a mexican kid being like that, he would be bitch slapped all over the place, whenever i acted up i got beat up by my own brothers let alone the whoopin my dad gave me with his belt.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, the remote control one was fake but the rest were real. can you imagine someone acting that perfect and not being involved in any sort of acting?... If they are ALL fake then why was the remote control one not as legitimate looking as the rest? and why did the camera kid admit that the remote one was fake because his brother caught him and wanted to make a pretend one so that everyone thinks its fake? I think they are real... and thats what you get when you have over privelaged undiciplined white kids.

I cant imagine a mexican kid being like that, he would be bitch slapped all over the place, whenever i acted up i got beat up by my own brothers let alone the whoopin my dad gave me with his belt.

:talkhand:

You started off decently until you brought up the spoiled white kid vs mexican kid crap. :footmouth: