• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

King Kamali 2 weeks out - Atlantic City

CombBoy

CombBoy

Wonder if anyone told him to put on that extra mass from 2001??
That extra mass absolutely rooted his physique unfortunately.

Is he still with Muscletech??? Or did they give him the ass?

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dear o dear. I hate to join the bandwagon paying him out, but in these recent pics he even looks bad for his standards.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HAHA is he still trying to compete??

2 more inches on his waist and it will be wider than his lats!

His legs from the front look funny to say the least.

Dance away my king!

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is sad. Kamali looks terrible. His worst ever, and he hasn't even been decent in year.

Sad to see old pros die the competitive death........

:ugh:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok this is enough. He looks horrible so why even bother to step on stage. Please retire.

SiX PACK

SiX PACK

i need another one to see this shit

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is a lot to be said for athletes who struggle to compete even when they know they lack either the skills or the talent to win. It speaks volumes of their perseverance. However, Kamali's attitude on and off stage takes away all of the respect from the fans he should receive for his efforts. Case and point: all of the comments so far. There are some bad physiques out there who go on with their business quietly, plodding away in their quest for a trophy they will never win. Kamali,because of his mouth and attitude, has put himself in a position where his bark most definitely outsizes what little bite, if any, he has. Shame but he brought it on himself.
Mr. Kamali, it is time for a serious reality check. Get yourself some real friends who will guide you in the direction you need to go instead of the groupies you currently have who massage your ego and tell you that the reason you are not winning is because all of the judges and all of the fans and all of the pros out there are engaged in a conspiracy to keep you down.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bigt0919

bigt0919

if his legs matched his upper body it would have some flow. still be bad but some flow and assymetry. Yet his legs are tiny. He's got a tear drop. I have seen teens with better legs competing

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whatever he did after 2001 to his training, diet, or supps really messed up his physique.....BADLY!!!

If you look at his 2001 version his arms look much bigger and fuller. His conditioning was really good and he had a SICK split in his quad/ham/glute from the side.

He was also working with Chad Nichols at that time as well. Since then I think he's gone through several different trainer/nutrionist and I thinks he's done his prep on his own a few times. I guess we see where that got him.

Freak:ugh:

R

Ruhlforever

Ok I am from Central America, in our gym we have a wonderful muscletech add from 2002 where king displayed and kept the shape of Mr.Olympia 2001, can someone tell me how a B.B can spoil his physic and condition in such a manner???, King displayed good condition in 2001, he is extremely big with assymetries all over his body, no peaks on biceps, no horseshoe, no calves (and he displayed calves at 2001 ASC), look OLD, damn it's a shame.

2001-arnold-classic-105.jpg

2001-arnold-classic-46.jpg

2001-arnold-classic-74.jpg

KING DISPLAYING A GREAT SET OF CALVES hugging the champion Ronnie

2001-arnold-classic-3.jpg

2001-arnold-classic-13.jpg

Good times where he was well-trained

2001-arnold-classic-63.jpg

2001-arnold-classic-21.jpg

Displaying a PEAK in his biceps

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn he did look good in 01..for someone with the "worst" genetics, his arms (i read some where)did get to 22 inches..yea now hiso shoulders look more narrow and his legs look a tad smaller..but he looks damn big in that blue jacket..face look really cut too. Look how ashy dexters ankles are lol

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can find new Kamali pictures from HERE. Check it out guys!

jahmike

jahmike

Semper Fi... when did u serve ?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea doesn't look that bad.