• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

King Kamali Olympia Observations..

R

Ruhlforever

OMG

NO COMMENTS

C

crossfirebmf

Yeah he would've crushed Freeman from the side........with his massive gut!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
was he saying that he would be in the top 10 ??? :methman::methman:

this guy has serious mental problems....

or

he's BLIND !!!

B

benmoneyog

thia guy is fucking joke first he actually thinks hes big idc what the scale reads hes got some of the worse legs on stage today and his arms have just about fallen off of the attachments the only thing big on him is his waste and his assesments are shit cutler lost hands down so where is the politics even jay new it thats why he was so graceful in losing dexter was the better man on stage flat and soft from the glutes king is shit from the back so what the fuck does he kno 2nd wolf looked better and all he is doin by sayin he aint is backing his boy milos and 3rd him being in the second callout bitch please he didnt even beat anybody who was in the top 10 this year so why second callout how bout you just ditch milos bring back a respectable look and drop down 20 pounds and shut the fuck up until he does that i dont respect him as a bodybuilder or even a person because hes making the sport look like a joke

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thia guy is fucking joke first he actually thinks hes big idc what the scale reads hes got some of the worse legs on stage today and his arms have just about fallen off of the attachments the only thing big on him is his waste and his assesments are shit cutler lost hands down so where is the politics even jay new it thats why he was so graceful in losing dexter was the better man on stage flat and soft from the glutes king is shit from the back so what the fuck does he kno 2nd wolf looked better and all he is doin by sayin he aint is backing his boy milos and 3rd him being in the second callout bitch please he didnt even beat anybody who was in the top 10 this year so why second callout how bout you just ditch milos bring back a respectable look and drop down 20 pounds and shut the fuck up until he does that i dont respect him as a bodybuilder or even a person because hes making the sport look like a joke

. and , help to breathe and might save your live during a spech

ontopic with you.. yes, kamali just covers himself with shit when he talks

B

benmoneyog

. and , help to breathe and might save your live during a spech

ontopic with you.. yes, kamali just covers himself with shit when he talks

haha yea talking about him when someone says his name i feel like im gona have a heart attack ha but yea this guy needs to just shut up and go back to what he was doing in the beginning i kno hes not gona be right there but at around 80 percent of what he use to look like i would consider him a respectable bodybuilder

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao 30 pounds of muscle in your guy asshole, someones a bit cocky bout themselves, i feel sorry for him, if thinks he looks better the ones who didnt place in the top 10, and hes talking about wolf having drol lumps, so do you bitch

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
durantb

durantb

who really give a fuck about what this guy really have to say about anything? Honestly!

B

Batmanx007

First of all the Palumbo statement is like the pot calling the kettle black. Secondly, If he had a shred of pride he'd STFU and just fade away. Dex was a little "soft" for him, he did it purposely. He and his trainer thought if he wasn't quite as hard, he'd appear bigger onstage...it worked. Instead of Jay looking 30 to 35 lbs heavier, he only looked about 15 lbs heavier. This Olympia was one of the best Olympias ever(I've been to most of them over the last 20 years), most of the athletes were in exceptional shape. Going in, I didn't really feel this would be a GREAT Olympia due to some top competitors not competing, but I was definitely wrong. As for kamali.....

S

sachin2021

Fucking Dipstick should stop calling himself "King" to begin with. His names "Shari". Says it all really.

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

What a Delusional SOB Kamali is!!!

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

good lord he has no fucking clue about what he is talking about. i bet any of the 202 competitors could have whipped him. the reason anyone knows who he is, is he has a big fucking mouth

B

Batmanx007

good lord he has no fucking clue about what he is talking about. i bet any of the 202 competitors could have whipped him. the reason anyone knows who he is, is he has a big fucking mouth
:tiphat: