• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

King of bodybuilding symmetry

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What does that have to do with symmetry?
Even though it's not completely the same thing, I still think it has everything to do with symmetry. This following text is a quote from wikipedia (it was pretty well said so I copy-pasted it):

Symmetry generally conveys two primary meanings. The first is an imprecise sense of harmonious or aesthetically pleasing proportionality and balance; such that it reflects beauty or perfection. The second meaning is a precise and well-defined concept of balance or "patterned self-similarity" that can be demonstrated or proved according to the rules of a formal system: by geometry, through physics or otherwise.

Because this thread was about King of bodybuilding symmetry, this aspect needs to be considered.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bob Paris has to get a mention. He was still competing on the Mr O stage and holding his own against much bigger guys.

01-1.jpg

BobParis-1.jpg

2000817768110682852_rs-1.jpg

ParisBob_2-1.jpg

paris25-1.jpg

paris27-1.jpg

The only problem with posting his pics is that most of the google results seem to be from gay blogs.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Even though it's not completely the same thing, I still think it has everything to do with symmetry. This following text is a quote from wikipedia (it was pretty well said so I copy-pasted it):

Symmetry generally conveys two primary meanings. The first is an imprecise sense of harmonious or aesthetically pleasing proportionality and balance; such that it reflects beauty or perfection. The second meaning is a precise and well-defined concept of balance or "patterned self-similarity" that can be demonstrated or proved according to the rules of a formal system: by geometry, through physics or otherwise.

Because this thread was about King of bodybuilding symmetry, this aspect needs to be considered.

I see.

Shawn Ray was pretty awesome.

shawn-ray-5.jpg

lol

ok this one is good.

ShawnRay18.jpg

Shawn_Ray_03-1.jpg