• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

King of delusion?

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
King is totally deluded. There were several bodybuilders at that contest that should have placed higher than he did. He talks about shocked looks from other bodybuilders...maybe they were shocked that he made the top ten. The fans were looking amazed that he was walking through the audience instead of being on stage? Maybe he was ranting and raving in his usual psychosis-induced manner. With Mr. Kamali it is clearly a matter of perception. He sees himself as a champion being kept out of his rightful place. I say he is a psychologically unstable man who should be on medication and therapy to deal with his delusions of grandeur and persecution.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HAHAAHAHAHAHA

For a second there, I thought Kamali was going to actually be honest with himself and admit he didn't deserve his top 10 placing. LOL

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The mirrors that he looks in when seeing himself must be funny mirrors that make him look good.