• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kuddos to Jay

cuts

cuts

Banned
after i saw those pics, i can say i respect him..he is a true champ and gentleman,,,i wish him good luck for next olympia and i want join team cutler if possible :)

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big big Kuddos to Jay for acting like a true Champ that he is... none of that disgraceful almost mooning the fans like the "Mr O before him"... Jay you made us Jay Fans proud even in defeat

:xyxthumbs:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah he took the classy and gentleman-ish way out of the ordeal.

You are such a classy and sexy guy Neo. TAKE ME AND HOLD ME IN YOUR MIGHTY ARMS

:cardulikesmen:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know personally jay ..for consecutive days and ..his best card is Charisma!!

Kanav

Kanav

Jay was humble but Line is right

this thread is more of a cheap shot at ronnie than kudos to jay for his sportsmanship

R

Ruhlforever

Jay You are a Piece of... EDUCATION , you are a Gentlemen

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
its ridiculous that team cutler would bring up ronnie in here. Ofcourse Jay is going to look graceful in second place. He has had a lot of practice. :gaygay:

B

Batmanx007

The irony in this post is fantastic. Yes, Jay took the loss fantastically and I gained a lot of respect for him but it's funny how, in a thread where we're applauding grace and tact, that you take an unsubstantiated cheap shot at Ronnie.
:tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats to him for showing true sportsmenship, i just hope his picks up from where he left off and fix his gameplan and hit it in adifferent way for 2009.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why not compare it to Jay's previous losses when he said the decision was "bullshit"? Because the OP doesn't like Coleman and would rather take a swat at him.

absolutely correct. people seem to have selective memory when it's "their boy" their commending. do you guys not remember ronnie's retirement speach after being given 4th? or as line said the numerous times cutler has ranted in the mag's because he thought (wrong) that he should have won against coleman. every time cutler was rightfully given 2nd he always had a pissed off look on his face and his congradulations to ronnie was anything but sincere.

absolutely hilarious that people (more specifically cutler fans) are knocking on coleman and his demeanor/way he carried himself as the greatest olympia champion ever.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
absolutely correct. people seem to have selective memory when it's "their boy" their commending. do you guys not remember ronnie's retirement speach after being given 4th? or as line said the numerous times cutler has ranted in the mag's because he thought (wrong) that he should have won against coleman. every time cutler was rightfully given 2nd he always had a pissed off look on his face and his congradulations to ronnie was anything but sincere.

absolutely hilarious that people (more specifically cutler fans) are knocking on coleman and his demeanor/way he carried himself as the greatest olympia champion ever.

For the last time :angrydude:I DID NOT take a cheapshot at Ronnie... I was only trying to make a point by making a comparison.... but after reading your post, I am sorry I didn't.
Now let me do it officially.... its not my fault that Ronnies onstage demeanor comes to EVERYONES mind when thinking of SOAR LOSERS!:ranter:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Pakiman
its not my fault that Ronnies onstage demeanor comes to MY mind when thinking of SOAR LOSERS!:ranter:

fixed.

it's ok, just work on what you associate sore losers with. a better thing to think of would be say...chad johnson. thinking of ronnie as a sore loser is pretty much just stupid.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
**TEAM CUTLER DOES NOT MAKE RESPONSIBLE OF PAKIMAN OPINIONS' ABOUT RONNIE**

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

True Ronnie is the greatest Champion of this era if you are counting Sandows and wins.
But if you would say Mr Olympia to me I would say Arnold before Ronnie cause Arnold is Mr Olympia/bodybuilding for me atleast. Even though Ronnie is this eras Champion.

But I dont see that problem if Jay or someone else for that matter thinks they should have won instead of someone else. Thats a drive people have even you and me. We always look at ourself and say "God damn Im perfect" or something close to it maybe..but theres an expression "There is ALWAYS something bigger/better (or whatever word thats fitting)
So if Jay has that thought in his head "Im as good I can be" and then loses do you think he will be pleased with a second place or worse? No one will. Of course he will be dissapointed.

The difference if we now are going to analyze this, is that Ronnie walked off because he lost..He didn't say anything he didn't shake hand with Jay (Atleast what I know of) but Jay shock Ronnies hand when he lost 2001/2003/2004/2005 and he did so with Dexter this year even though he didn't agree with the decision

And as you said "People seem to have selective memory when it's "their boy" their commending" I couldn't agree more :tiphat:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay is a true champion... you won't find lots of guys like him...