• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

lat spread!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eternal Evil Soul, you have a wide lat spread. But like Deathmaggot said you need to bring out your lower lats more. But NOT the way Deatmaggot said, in fact I dont know how the hell he thinks that trains that area. (No offense Deathmaggot) Those exercises train your obliques, they have nothing to do with your back. It sounds like he made up a muscle group :49:
To hit that area in your lats you need to do exercises like T-bar rows, reverse grip BB rows, close grip pull downs, reverse grip pulldowns, etc.. you get the idea. I almost developed that problem because I was doint to much overhand/width exercises. Also Deadlifts really help bring out that area as well, it will make your lower back look like its popping out.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have lower back and u can feel my christmas tree but cant see em cus i am too fat hahaha i eat ice creams and chicken fry like snacks! i need to cut out on it!

Everybody has a "christmas tree", if you can see it that means that you are in excellent shape. Obviously training with deadlifts and building up your lats will make your christmas tree more pronounce.

eternal_evil_soul

eternal_evil_soul

i do a split of lat pull downs , seated cable rows,dumbell rows,bent over rows,t-bars and isolations movements on cable dumbell and machine and i also do hyper extention for back with 30,45,and 90 lbs plates and a lot of stuff but the thing is i dont diet or anything i love to lift and i am aspiring to become a bb soon my arms are smaller jst trying to get them bigger!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i do a split of lat pull downs , seated cable rows,dumbell rows,bent over rows,t-bars and isolations movements on cable dumbell and machine and i also do hyper extention for back with 30,45,and 90 lbs plates and a lot of stuff but the thing is i dont diet or anything i love to lift and i am aspiring to become a bb soon my arms are smaller jst trying to get them bigger!

Well, try doing more reverse grip BB rows (those help a lot) and try taking your thumb off your grip on all your rows to help take your biceps out of play. Dieting down will not make your lower lats pop out. We would see them now in your pics whether your dieted down or not. You need to start isolating your lower lats.

eternal_evil_soul

eternal_evil_soul

ook man thanks for the advice i will put them into the play in my gym frm tommrow!

eternal_evil_soul

eternal_evil_soul

some more pics of my self but not of my lats and i dont put pics of my chest cus i got gynacomastia it looks funny anyways after getting that corrected i will put my front pics!

Attachments

• Picture 06844676.jpg
    Picture 06844676.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 06553s43434.jpg
    Picture 06553s43434.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 50
G

georgarelis

man this is weird! there is no develop in your back-

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terrible pics. What do you want people to comment on :e5dunno:

tozobodyformers

tozobodyformers

lats by Tozo

From the 2004. Night of champions

Attachments

• 1102593594.jpg
    1102593594.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 1102593341.jpg
    1102593341.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 1102591232.jpg
    1102591232.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 61
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

What are you tryin' to prove? Maybe you should make your own thread instead of "stealing" this one? :e5dunno:

edit. Oh, you have already made one...good.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
eternal_evil_soul

eternal_evil_soul

tozo how old r u brother???

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terrible pics. What do you want people to comment on :e5dunno:

gotta agree with Tunen....you need to post some normal pics dude. Everytime you post them there from crazy angles or terrible lighting etc. If you want proper feedback :D

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are right....some relaxed back shots and some bdb shots would help us c the development in ur back better!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
That first pic looks like that cus he hasnt posed right... he fixed the mistake in the latter photos. But in the First one he's lifted his shoulders up.... causing that strange shape to his lats. shoulders should be relatively flat, you are trying to pull your lats out, not out and up.

the 2nd set of back pictures look great man :xyxthumbs: